Moses

Owner - Brick City Fab
Vendor
Jul 29, 2016
Gilbert arizona
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Happy new year everyone!!

We just wanted to let you guys know that we have some updated pricing on the website for our Honda P1k5 Racks along with free shipping. We will also be offering more products here shortly so stay tuned!!

Thanks!

Honda P1K5

Instagram:Brickcityfab_az

Facebook: Brick City Fabrications LLC

IMG 0385 IMG 6195 IMG 8200 IMG 9462 IMG 9976

C

CB111

Jul 2, 2018
Missoula, Montana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Reactions: Moses and sharp
Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3

We will also be offering more products here shortly so stay tuned. ]

Will you make a rack for the back side of the 1000-3 as well? It could swing out to the side also and box would still dump. I think that would be cool.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

ToddACimer

ToddACimer

Pioneer 1005-2
Lifetime Member
Oct 7, 2016
Oshkosh, Wi
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm looking forward to the new stuff

Reactions: Moses
T

toomuch

Jun 11, 2015

We just wanted to let you guys know that we have some updated pricing on the website for our Honda P1k5 Racks along with free shipping. We will also be offering more products here shortly so stay tuned!!

Thanks!

Honda P1K5

Instagram:Brickcityfab_az

Facebook: Brick City Fabrications LLC

View attachment 100323 View attachment 100324 View attachment 100325 View attachment 100326 View attachment 100327
Are you guys to make any for the P700 (2014)?

Reactions: Moses
Reno58

Reno58

Oct 21, 2017
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Really like your racks. Appear to be quality build. I work in the steel fab industry and the design and welds look well thought out.

I’ll be getting in touch with you within the next few months regarding a rear rack for a spare tire and roto pack only. I like the one pictured with the ice chest but looks like it blocks the tail lights. My P5 is street legal and I don’t want to block my tail lights.

Did you fab the roof rack as well or is it pre fabbed? If pre fabbed what brand/model is it. Also, how did you attach it to your roof/ROPS system?

Thanks

Moses

Moses

Owner - Brick City Fab
Vendor
Jul 29, 2016
Gilbert arizona
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Really like your racks. Appear to be quality build. I work in the steel fab industry and the design and welds look well thought out.

I’ll be getting in touch with you within the next few months regarding a rear rack for a spare tire and roto pack only. I like the one pictured with the ice chest but looks like it blocks the tail lights. My P5 is street legal and I don’t want to block my tail lights.

Did you fab the roof rack as well or is it pre fabbed? If pre fabbed what brand/model is it. Also, how did you attach it to your roof/ROPS system?

Thanks
thanks! the roof rack is not ours but we will be doing them this year. Im not sure who made it to be honest.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!