Used Prices

B

bionicman

Oct 19, 2019
seattle
Ownership

1. Talon X
thinking of selling my 2019 Talon X 500mi normal wear red the fast color - what are these things worth on used market?

Reactions: Fordman and Isaiah
Code54

Code54

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 31, 2015
Hurricane West Virginia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
Find what all the local dealers are selling them for and start there. I now see them around $16500 after fees in some spots, other places 18K is the going rate. Have to use that as your base then drop maybe $1500 below that for being used and give it a shot. I am guessing you won't be charging sales tax so that will help you a little but. One of your draw backs is the dealer offers the full warranty and possible financing so that is worth something to a LOT of people. Plus it is an off road vehicle so a lot of people will feel it was run hard and put away wet so they are hesitant to buy used unless it is a good price.

M

Mastabeta1

Oct 9, 2018
Idaho
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5

3. Other Brand

4. Talon R
And just what would you replace it with?

Reactions: Backwoods
Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Looked this up for curiosity. It may be different based on your zip code and local interest. Agree with Code 54.

598810B6 F037 4C20 B011 DD9A4FE6AD46

H

HondaTech

It's rough really, you can almost buy a new one for what a used one is going for, the accessories really help.

Back when the left over '19 models were plenty, trying to price a use one was a wash.

B

bionicman

Oct 19, 2019
seattle
Ownership

1. Talon X
thank you for the input - thinking I'll take a 7K bath & list for 13K - no taxes/street registered if anyones in the market - I'll post up a proper add later

Reactions: Isaiah
Hometeam

Hometeam

Lifetime Member
Nov 26, 2015
Normal, IL
I guess before I asked where you were located I could have looked at your signature! :) Wonder how it would work with you being in Washington quite a ways away from Illinios...

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!