• Welcome to HONDASXS.com

If you are a guest please take time to REGISTER with us. Stay up to date on the Honda Side by Side line and take part in our online forum. Check out the FAQ. Once you register you can start to make post. Users will respond to your question or statement. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit below or click the board index to see a list of all forums. Thanks and have fun.

Utility or Sport. For Work or Play?

Discussion in 'General Pioneer 700 Discussion' started by Hondasxs, Jul 22, 2013.

1. Hondasxs

Hondasxs Club Founder
    Staff Member Moderator Lifetime Member Supporting Member Club Contributor

Ownership:
    1000-5
    Do you like the Pioneer for its Utility features, the Sport of ridding, or a combo of both?
    I will mostly be using it as a pure trail SxS. Though the dump bed has its uses I really do not think I will be using it that much as I do own tractor and a few other toys that will get the job done faster. The bed is nice for hauling the beer cooler when we go riding. Maybe a tent so we can take a longer trip camping. Its going to be fun.

Work or Play.
    Well the above answers applies here too. I dont really have any use for it as a work machine. I want it diffidently to play.

2. slowdryrider

slowdryrider Member
    Lifetime Member

Once I get mine that's the life it'll have,trail riding mostly like say 98% work 2%.The bed will be to carry the cooler,dog, what ever we need for recreation.

3. nutmeg

nutmeg New Member

funny question..... defiantly for play.

4. greenatv

greenatv New Member
    Lifetime Member

Ownership:
    1000-5
    Would have to say play.. If/when I get one it will be for trail riding only. Cant wait to take the wife camping. not much work to do around my yard.