Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Do you like the Pioneer for its Utility features, the Sport of ridding, or a combo of both?
I will mostly be using it as a pure trail SxS. Though the dump bed has its uses I really do not think I will be using it that much as I do own tractor and a few other toys that will get the job done faster. The bed is nice for hauling the beer cooler when we go riding. Maybe a tent so we can take a longer trip camping. Its going to be fun.

Work or Play.
Well the above answers applies here too. I dont really have any use for it as a work machine. I want it diffidently to play.

slowdryrider

slowdryrider

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jul 14, 2013
Canada
Once I get mine that's the life it'll have,trail riding mostly like say 98% work 2%.The bed will be to carry the cooler,dog, what ever we need for recreation.

N

nutmeg

Jun 15, 2013
funny question..... defiantly for play.

greenatv

greenatv

Lifetime Member
Feb 18, 2013
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Would have to say play.. If/when I get one it will be for trail riding only. Cant wait to take the wife camping. not much work to do around my yard.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!