P1000 UTV801 windshield with OEM hard doors

R

Rangerrick

Apr 6, 2021
Minnesota
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Howdy,

I'm wondering if anyone has the UTV801 windshield with the OEM hard full doors. I just want to be sure they are compatible before I throw down 3400 bucks for the doors.

Thanks for your input

Reactions: Remington
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I assume you tried the seach up top and found very little about the 801 windshield? . There was a thread earlier this week about the 801 and not there much about it. Not sure you will get a direct answer about it with hard doors, might surprise us all tho! I would call the manufacture and ask. Then be sure to come back and post your findings for others.

BTW Welcome from Michigan!
and congrats on your first ever post since joining just over a year ago!🥳 Give us some more info on your rig. We assume its a P1 What one, year, milage color and pics! We love pics even if the rig is naked!
Pics Or It Didnt Happen!
kind of a requirement around here if you will;)

R

Rangerrick

Apr 6, 2021
Minnesota
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I assume you tried the seach up top and found very little about the 801 windshield? . There was a thread earlier this week about the 801 and not there much about it. Not sure you will get a direct answer about it with hard doors, might surprise us all tho! I would call the manufacture and ask. Then be sure to come back and post your findings for others.

BTW Welcome from Michigan!
and congrats on your first ever post since joining just over a year ago!🥳 Give us some more info on your rig. We assume its a P1 What one, year, milage color and pics! We love pics even if the rig is naked!
Pics Or It Didnt Happen!
kind of a requirement around here if you will;)
Made this account when I was researching which sxs worked for our family, forgot to post since I picked the pioneer 😁.

2022 p1000-5 deluxe in army green, 200 miles thus far.
-OEM gray inside roof
-Door bushings all the way around to help with the rattle offroad
-Second battery kit will eventually get put in
Plans for:
-turn signal and horn kit with lighted license plate
-texas tough front bumper
-winch and one of the sweet snow plows from the shop
-reverse/work lights from the shop
-super atv or Texas tough front and rear arched arms
-30 inch tires, thinking quadboss 808 or carnivores

Love it so far, only gripe is sweaty butt in the summer and rather jerky shifting from 1 to 2 and 2 to 1. Nothing major.

Reactions: Remington
R

Rangerrick

Apr 6, 2021
Minnesota
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
When it was fresh

20220610 161701

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
only gripe is sweaty butt in the summer and rather jerky shifting from 1 to 2 and 2 to 1. Nothing major.
Nice rig! Go Army Green!
mine is one of the very rare full panel deluxe green’s from 16’

To fix that sweaty butt, you need a @trigger shield and an under-seat fan. both should be your first mods.
searxh the under-seat fan and decide they type u want.

As for the harsh shifting, thats quite normal with the low mileage. Drive it like you stole it to brake it in. Also changing the sub trans oil after brake in will help as well.

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Is the roof chopped? 15 inch wheels? Looks nice!
Yes, chopped 4-1/2” and 15” rims true 30” wheels SATV arms,
shocks with updated springs and spacers. Heres my build that explains it all.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!