P500 Uwharrie National Forest NC

B

bubbasuwannee

Nov 4, 2017
Angier, NC
Ownership

1. 500
The wife and I took our 17' Pioneer 500 out to Uwharrie this weekend. It did pretty good, but we definitely found some shortcomings. A little bit of a lift with some slightly taller tires would've been a welcomed upgrade for this trip. I captured some of our experience on video. There were a number of times we couldn't get uphill and got stuck on some larger rocks. Trails were wet/damp.

Anyways, overall it was a great time!

JWard03

JWard03

May 20, 2019
North Carolina
Ownership

1. 500
The wife and I took our 17' Pioneer 500 out to Uwharrie this weekend. It did pretty good, but we definitely found some shortcomings. A little bit of a lift with some slightly taller tires would've been a welcomed upgrade for this trip. I captured some of our experience on video. There were a number of times we couldn't get uphill and got stuck on some larger rocks. Trails were wet/damp.

Anyways, overall it was a great time!

Nice ride. Which trail did you take? I'm hoping to get up there in the next couple of weeks in my P5.

IMG 2139

Reactions: bubbasuwannee
B

bubbasuwannee

Nov 4, 2017
Angier, NC
Ownership

1. 500
Nice ride. Which trail did you take? I'm hoping to get up there in the next couple of weeks in my P5.

View attachment 164050

Can't remember at the moment, but have rode on almost all of the trails. Personally, stop at the park office and get trail map. Stay off the difficult trails as those are more suited for Jeeps.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!