Vibration

B

Bobbo64

Aug 28, 2013
I have asked this question before, but is anyone else having a vibration at low speeds and eventually that vibration seems to go away after the rpms increase? It's starting to bother me more and more.

B

bbdo

Nov 1, 2013
Yes, but mine has gotten a lot better. Around 250 miles and I used part-syn Castrol 4T 10w30 for the oil. I don't notice it much but I think I was in 4WD last weekend when it happened, but definitely not like the first 150 or so miles.

B

Bobbo64

Aug 28, 2013
Thanks for the reply. I only have around 110 miles on mine so far. Do you think it's in the engine or the tranny. It vibrates enough that it seems like the vibration is l from the muffler. Meaning it is a thin metal vibration sound, if that makes any sense to you.

Jerry3

Jerry3

Lifetime Member
Jul 8, 2013
Arkville, NY
Bobbo, I think some were commenting a while back that it could be your dump bed latch... not tight enough...

B

Bobbo64

Aug 28, 2013
Will check that out to night. Thanks again for the responses. If you hear of this problem again let me know. It's great to have a forum like this where we are all in this together. I do love my 700-4. My Rincon and Foreman are getting a little jealous. battery went bad on Foreman this past weekend and the Rincon had a flat.

duwops

duwops

Lifetime Member
Nov 10, 2013
I had the vibration today, it turn out to be that the passenger door was not closed fully. Fixed now

B

BrandonTaylor

Aug 13, 2018
Travelers rest
Ownership

1. 700-2
Sorry to bring an old thread back but just bought a used 700-2 and feel it vibrates alot at low RPM. Anyone in upstate SC with alot 700-2? I may go to the dealer alot ride a new one to see if it's the same way. Mine has 200 hours and I really like it other than the heavy vibration.

Deluxe700

Deluxe700

Lifetime Member
Jul 2, 2017
Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. 700-2
Heavy vibration is not normal, it seems to be very heavy vibration that you are talking about. If it is noise you are talking about, then that could be a bunch of simple things. If it is really a shaking/vibration then you do need to check that out. If the engine runs smooth, then it may be motor mounts or a drive line issue.
A little vibration is normal. Maybe you driving a new one will give you an idea of "normal"..good luck

Reactions: Mudwing and gch1911

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!