BOX1

P700 Vs Ac & Popo

Kracker

Kracker

Nov 13, 2015
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 500
So I've actually had some hunting and work time since I acquired the new p700-4 and I can say that I actually enjoy this thing, was kind of hesitant after reading stories about loss of power and hill climbing and what not. I never had the big fancy utv's but I have owned Arctic cat 500, 650, and 700's and Popo 500, 570, and 800. Had the pioneer in wet nasty swamp hauling feed and pulling trailer with seed/feed etc... I don't see a power issue. Certainly it doesn't have the power/pep of the 800 but it certainly has more than enough for my needs of hunting and leisure riding. The auto trans is different than the belts but I can say I already enjoy it and prefer it. I can also say that it is way smoother and quieter than any of the others I have owned. There is no comparison in ride compared to the ones listed that I previously owned. I put black water evo's 27's on it no power loss at all and rides considerably better as far as I can tell. Overall pleased and glad I made purchase. Also bought one of those receiver hitch cargo carriers from HF for $50 for extra room when family is with me works like a charm..
Anyways for anyone who is on the bubble about purchasing one of these and is looking for a smooth quiet reliable utility/work/hunt ride I'd say buy. I wish I'd bought sooner. If your looking for wheelie poping, spin tires race utv with tons of sporty power you may wana look elsewhere.

swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
Well put,I agree with you 100percent

Kracker

Kracker

Nov 13, 2015
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 500
wait until u go for a ride in a 1000 pioneer
Yeh I drove one they are really really nice I just couldn't see shelling out that much more money for the deluxe 5 for what I do with em. Believe it or not they had several 1k's there they had to ship mine from another store. Guess they expecting more of a demand. Now in my younger days of pure mud riding and goin to the mud nats etc... I'd have gotten it snorkeled it threw some duals on it tore the woods up.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!