Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
I was expecting some pantera. Sounds good though

I know, didn't want to be misleading but love the title of that album.
Had a ton of songs to choose from but the intro to this tune hits hard.
Sounds different outside of the cab too, more bass.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
BadAss @trigger! You know I need to see photos of that sweet system of yours...all components including deck.o_O Thanks in advance

Here ya go. SSV overhead system, added two 4" Noams, 8" Omega tube sub that they don't make anymore. Found it on ebay for $100.
It's a little shorter than most so it fit in the toolbox. 50w x four and 150w sub. Included a pic of how I vented it, 6" x 6" grille right in front of sub, 2" rounds above it to give it some air to move. The black box in the bottom of the toolbox houses the power blocks and fuses for everything electrical. Two fat cables ran to battery. SSV Sub Vents

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon x4
Here ya go. SSV overhead system, added two 4" Noams, 8" Omega tube sub that they don't make anymore. Found it on ebay for $100.
It's a little shorter than most so it fit in the toolbox. 50w x four and 150w sub. Included a pic of how I vented it, 6" x 6" grille right in front of sub, 2" rounds above it to give it some air to move. The black box in the bottom of the toolbox houses the power blocks and fuses for everything electrical. Two fat cables ran to battery.View attachment 23403 View attachment 23404 View attachment 23405
You're the sound man dude!!!

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon x4
Well, maybe not that much power. Just wanted to show how much sound you can put in the little P5 if you get creative. Two 4", two 6" and an 8" tube sub. Chose this tune for loud, not quality. Crank it up!

Could I have some Beatles please in the next sample. :)

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Me too. Haha! (I know he probably owns it)

I bought that Skidrow album Sludge Factory - Monkey Business from Columbia House 12 CD's for the price of 1. Back in like '93. lol.

I absolutely own it. That used to be my pumping iron CD. Thought it might be too heavy for some.
Monkey Business might even be too heavy for some, tried to find a middle ground...Sebastian could wale back in the day!

rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
I got my mom to write a letter saying I was a kid. (Cause I was like 7th grade.) I got 11 cd's for a penny... literally.
Now that I'm older, not sure why I'd brag about something like that?!? o_O

Nobody's perfect......
shows you own & learned
from your mistake....

Reactions: Dp5hunter
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
This one gives a good look at the way the system was.

P.S. The next evolution will blow this system away. I figured the interior space of the P5 to be 72 cu.ft. and that's being pretty generous. The next system will be 600 watts RMS, 6 speakers and a 10" sub. It might just make my ears bleed! :D Stay tuned...

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!