Warriors of Honor

BigOL3

BigOL3

Lifetime Member
Oct 27, 2017
Deep in the heart of Dixie, Kentwood, La.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have seen many documentaries on the Civil War, Confederacy and its leaders, esp. REL, but never one like this. Unlike most that was written by the victors with the northern slant, this was not. It presents Gen. Lee and Stonewall Jackson as I have never seen before. Beside their military prowess it documents their strong unwavering Christian faith, and their gentleness/kindness in unlikely situations.
It is free if you have Amazon Prime.......
" Warriors Of Honor" 2004
This documentary places the war in its historical and cultural context, guiding the viewer through the causes and the major battles of the Civil War while providing insight into the lives of two stalwart men who fought for the South.

J

JTW

I have seen many documentaries on the Civil War, Confederacy and its leaders, esp. REL, but never one like this. Unlike most that was written by the victors with the northern slant, this was not. It presents Gen. Lee and Stonewall Jackson as I have never seen before. Beside their military prowess it documents their strong unwavering Christian faith, and their gentleness/kindness in unlikely situations.
It is free if you have Amazon Prime.......
" Warriors Of Honor" 2004
This documentary places the war in its historical and cultural context, guiding the viewer through the causes and the major battles of the Civil War while providing insight into the lives of two stalwart men who fought for the South.
Awesome!! I’ll check that out.. it’s a shame the light the southern cause has been painted in.

Tflynn

Tflynn

Not a liberal
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 12, 2015
Northern California
Ownership

1. 700-2
Awesome!! I’ll check that out.. it’s a shame the light the southern cause has been painted in.
Yes so true. And largely due to people's ignorance on what the war was actually about. I bet 90% of people believe the civil war was fought solely over slavery. Idiots.
Read a Damn history book. I am ok with people having any opinion they want as long as it's based off of facts.

BigOL3

BigOL3

Lifetime Member
Oct 27, 2017
Deep in the heart of Dixie, Kentwood, La.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
To the victors go the spoils, and of course their continued propaganda..
There weren't much spoils ........... Sherman pretty well burnt/destroy everything he came across. I keep hearing all the idiots attempting to hold many heroic Americans of the 1700 and 1800 hundreds to today's standards. Well if Sherman was held to todays standards, he would be tried for WAR CRIMES and shot before a firing squad.

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
There weren't much spoils ........... Sherman pretty well burnt/destroy everything he came across. I keep hearing all the idiots attempting to hold many heroic Americans of the 1700 and 1800 hundreds to today's standards. Well if Sherman was held to todays standards, he would be tried for WAR CRIMES and shot before a firing squad.
Agreed and by spoils, I mean control of the country, resources, population and whichever way they choose to manage it.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!