Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
ADAFB0D1 6C2B 497C B24A F70043F29E28
6A66B32E 964F 46A0 A26E 81EF5D746AE8
7x12, 7' interior height.
Trigger, any snow in Michigan. The highlands in Cape Breton have lots.

Remington

Remington

Sheriff Chief POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
View attachment 102377 View attachment 102378
Trigger, any snow in Michigan. The highlands in Cape Breton have lots.
None from at least Lansing south. Not sure where the snow starts, but my cabin is in Gaylord. It’s in the snow belt being the highest elevation. We have about 6” hard pack and 6” fluffy hear and there not as much as we usually get. The UP in spots has a ton. the Sue had 18” the other day.

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
None from at least Lansing south. Not sure where the snow starts, but my cabin is in Gaylord. It’s in the snow belt being the highest elevation. We have about 6” hard pack and 6” fluffy hear and there not as much as we usually get. The UP in spots has a ton. the Sue had 18” the other day.
Yeah there isn’t as much as in the picture at my camp but there is about 4 feet. Too much for the Pioneer. Haha. I know, I need a snowmobile.
Caper

Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
I live in Bay City and we have none on the ground, not even a dusting. Been jumping between the 30's and 40's the last couple weeks. I'm not complaining, I like snow for Christmas and then it can go away. :)

I live in the middle between @trigger and @Remington. Snow has been scarce. I am not complaining one bit either.

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
I live in Bay City and we have none on the ground, not even a dusting. Been jumping between the 30's and 40's the last couple weeks. I'm not complaining, I like snow for Christmas and then it can go away. :)
Yeah we have a little in Halifax, nothing like the highlands. My brother in Margaree has a John Deer with a big blower where the bucket goes. All his neighbors love him. Haha he said he has about 3 feet on the ground, and he lives on the ocean. He said lots up top. Haha
Caper

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
And they shut down the SE TN schools here on the forecast of snow, mostly a dusting if any but mostly turns to rain. Good news for the bread, milk and beer business!

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
They're pretty quick to cancel school here nowadays too. I remember walking to school in a blizzard and there was no such thing as too cold. Up hill both ways and with hand me down shoes and...:D
I can remember when I was a kid, the teacher telling us not to touch the wires on the power poles, the snow was piled so high. Not like that any more.
Caper

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon x4
I can remember when I was a kid, the teacher telling us not to touch the wires on the power poles, the snow was piled so high. Not like that any more.
Caper
Hear this kind of reporting everywhere, something about the climate....

D

Duckhunt

We got 10" here over the weekend. roads were clear by late sunday night and they closed school. its ridiculous how things are different these days
Funny I went to elementary near Duluth and I remember a few days we got "stuck" at school because a blizzard came in while we were there. If I remember correctly they organized plows to lead buses but still, as you said they now cancel school if the 7 day forecast has snow in it.

Last edited by a moderator:
tomcj2

tomcj2

I forgot the ditch was so close
Lifetime Member
Sep 1, 2018
N. Shore Lake Huron,Northern Ontario Canada
Ownership

1. 500
Moose Factory is a Cree community at the south end of James Bay/Hudson Bay. There are no summer roads to it.
They closed the schools today because its cold,-30*C (-22*F) with windchill of-44*C (-47*F).
50 years ago they would have considered that to be a normal work day.
The climate may be getting warmer but we are becoming "softer"

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!