Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
One good thing is after the storms blow through the weather ought to be great! The sun is out here and the weather is nice.
That is good news, the rain has all but stopped, just a tad breezy now and quite chilly...no sunshine to be seen and it’s likely going to be morning before he shows his face again. But at least the serious chance of rain for the races Saturday and Sunday are gone. :cool:

SWB

SWB

Apr 22, 2019
South Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. 700-2
Rain is gone from here. Sun showed its face just about 30 minutes before sunset. Mild nights and days here, no rain. Till mid week, 20-30% chance of rain till end of this coming work week.

Reactions: Caper and Mopower58
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
That is good news, the rain has all but stopped, just a tad breezy now and quite chilly...no sunshine to be seen and it’s likely going to be morning before he shows his face again. But at least the serious chance of rain for the races Saturday and Sunday are gone. :cool:
That’s great.
But I bet it’s above 40 , like it is here. It’s sunny though. :)
We’re going to get your rain tomorrow. Except all day. Might put a damper on the run tomorrow.
Now you have to put everything back up. :)
Caper

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Rain is gone from here. Sun showed its face just about 30 minutes before sunset. Mild nights and days here, no rain. Till mid week, 20-30% chance of rain till end of this coming work week.
I’d take that. :)
Caper

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
I see your looking at what you can put on your bike. Haha, just know, it doesn’t stop. :) There is always something else. :)
It’s cool up here today. Can’t wait till spring. :)
Caper

Reactions: Mudwing
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
That’s great.
But I bet it’s above 40 , like it is here. It’s sunny though. :)
We’re going to get your rain tomorrow. Except all day. Might put a damper on the run tomorrow.
Now you have to put everything back up. :)
Caper
I put most everything back up yesterday evening, just a couple flags left to hang.

Reactions: Caper
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Clouds finally broke up and let the sun out and there’s about a 15 mph breeze drying everything out. :cool:

14E94CE3 B199 4465 A500 5C46EC3CCB74

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Tomorrow is anniversary of Mayflower tornado that come through in 2014.

Why did they call it the Mayflower. Gotta shake your head at the people passing the cop car.
And the guy said ‘ Look at the cows running.’ As, wouldn’t you. :)
That doesn’t look like a Mayflower. Mayflower is Nova Scotia’s provincial flower.
But I love big storms, so I don’t know how good that would be down there. :)
Thanks SWB
Caper

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Why did they call it the Mayflower. Gotta shake your head at the people passing the cop car.
And the guy said ‘ Look at the cows running.’ As, wouldn’t you. :)
That doesn’t look like a Mayflower. Mayflower is Nova Scotia’s provincial flower.
But I love big storms, so I don’t know how good that would be down there. :)
Thanks SWB
Caper
And for a long time I thought you were sane! HA! I think the Feds have finally figured out to corral all the nut cases into one group, Honda S xS .com! HA!

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
And for a long time I thought you were sane! HA! I think the Feds have finally figured out to corral all the nut cases into one group, Honda S xS .com! HA!
Yes you’re right, there are a few crazy people on here. Haha :)
Haha, and I don’t think right now our two governments could agree on anything, little only crazy people. :D :D
And why do you call me crazier than normal. :). Because I wonder why they called it Mayflower. I still wanna know:)
From one crazy to another. :D
Caper

Reactions: Smitty335
SWB

SWB

Apr 22, 2019
South Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. 700-2
Because, it went through Mayflower, a little town right there on I-40. Then again it went through several towns. So who knows.

Ya calling me crazy!?

I was hoping to fit in here. Now I know I will. Ha ha.

Reactions: Caper
jwfirebird

jwfirebird

Sep 23, 2018
western ny
Ownership

1. 700-2
so for the trail maintenance we scheduled for today because we thought it would be nicer freezing wind and accumulating snow today, i guess its going to be winter till next winter this year

Reactions: Mudwing and Caper
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Because, it went through Mayflower, a little town right there on I-40. Then again it went through several towns. So who knows.

Ya calling me crazy!?

I was hoping to fit in here. Now I know I will. Ha ha.
I think Smitty was calling me crazy. :)
Don’t worry, you’ll fit in just fine.

We are getting your weather that brought your tornadoes last week. Heavy thunderstorms. I love it. But we don’t have those things coming out of the sky either.
And thanks for straightening out the Mayflower reference. :). I didn’t know it was a town. That was a crazy video.
It’s really pouring down rain here this morning.
Caper

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
so for the trail maintenance we scheduled for today because we thought it would be nicer freezing wind and accumulating snow today, i guess its going to be winter till next winter this year
Keep it there please. :)
Could be worse, could be getting 6” like Calgary today. :) Blaa
We were supposed to get out today too. Nope.
:)
Caper

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!