Wallace

Wallace

Well that didn't go as planned
Lifetime Member
Jun 28, 2017
Lonoke Arkansas
Ownership

1. 500
That's crazy, like my tractor jumps outa gear and runs down the hill and passes through the fence, who's the DA? ME! The US Government is so ineffective, and the stock market is so stupid and people watch and invest on this crap, bet those people have never been in a SxS and got dirty! Pitiful !!!!!!!
The barge owner is on the hook for damage. They got some deep pockets.

Reactions: Caper and Mudwing
SWB

SWB

Apr 22, 2019
South Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. 700-2
I know people that are living in an area that gets affected every time this happens. They are loading and moving out right now instead of sitting in front of a computer screen and talking about tonight.

Reactions: Caper
K

kswaterfowler

Oct 18, 2015
Kansas
Ownership

1. 700-4
Screenshot 20190523 211709 Facebook
Kansas man trapped in floodwaters, rescued after nearly 10 hours

Lots of sandbagging going on right now and more rain falling out west.

This just issued

Last edited:
stellarpod

stellarpod

Lifetime Member
Apr 18, 2019
OKC, OK - USA
Ownership

1. Talon X
Will they have to get the barges out when the water goes down.
Caper

No doubt. The barges were carrying loads of fertilizer, so I'm sure there will be environmental impact studies going on almost immediately.

Steve

stellarpod

stellarpod

Lifetime Member
Apr 18, 2019
OKC, OK - USA
Ownership

1. Talon X
Holy crap. Has it ever been this bad in your memory. It’s like the south is under water.
Caper

For Oklahoma, it happens on a fairly frequent basis. But, this year's tornado and flooding statistics are particularly high (probably not record, but high nonetheless). Flooding is probably approaching record levels for several counties. News was saying we've had tornadoes in the state every day for the last 5 days, and they're predicting more storm possibilities through next Tuesday. So, before this jetstream-induced mess is over we may very well set some new records (unfortunately).

It's definitely keeping the wife and I from being able to get out and enjoy the new Talon. :(

Steve

Reactions: Razorback and Caper
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
I just know about Van Buren. They say the record is 34 ft. Projected to crest at 41 ft. I'm 1 & 1/2 miles from the river with hills between, and they're telling us we are on alert.
Crap. Good luck and be careful. Stay safe.
Caper

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!