Weather Talk

SWB

SWB

Apr 22, 2019
South Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. 700-2
Well central Arkansas got brunt of it. About 66,000 with out electricity in central part of state. Lots trees down. Here at house we got just little rain. It all went north and south of us.

Now we fixing go into a warming spell.

Reactions: Mudwing and Caper
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Well central Arkansas got brunt of it. About 66,000 with out electricity in central part of state. Lots trees down. Here at house we got just little rain. It all went north and south of us.

I thought you were.
:)
Caper

Reactions: Mudwing
Alan aka Davinci

Alan aka Davinci

Mr. Meme Master
Lifetime Member
Apr 25, 2015
Grand Junction, CO
Ownership

1. 500
We are leaving Monday to spend a week of glorious 4 wheeling and fishing in the back county behind Vega Reservoir and just found out all the trails going to our fishing spots are still closed from deep snow and downed trees in addition the streams we need to cross are running fast and about 6 ft. deep. Now we have to just fish all week at the reservoir and drink beer.

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
We are leaving Monday to spend a week of glorious 4 wheeling and fishing in the back county behind Vega Reservoir and just found out all the trails going to our fishing spots are still closed from deep snow and downed trees in addition the streams we need to cross are running fast and about 6 ft. deep. Now we have to just fish all week at the reservoir and drink beer.
Sounds great to me. Rum would be better. Haha
What are you fishing for there.
I was just talking to my brother in Cape Breton. We’re making a trip to a lake up top, but there is still snow up there too. Should be gone soon.
But this lake is full of mountain trout. Bright red belly.
Don’t get huge, just over a foot long. But there are hundreds. Almost every cast on a fly or a spinning rod. There is so many you can keep 10 each day.
Can’t wait.
Good luck.
Send pictures of your fish.
Caper

Alan aka Davinci

Alan aka Davinci

Mr. Meme Master
Lifetime Member
Apr 25, 2015
Grand Junction, CO
Ownership

1. 500
Sounds great to me. Rum would be better. Haha
What are you fishing for there.
I was just talking to my brother in Cape Breton. We’re making a trip to a lake up top, but there is still snow up there too. Should be gone soon.
But this lake is full of mountain trout. Bright red belly.
Don’t get huge, just over a foot long. But there are hundreds. Almost every cast on a fly or a spinning rod. There is so many you can keep 10 each day.
Can’t wait.
Good luck.
Send pictures of your fish.
Caper
Beer is before 5 pm then menu changes. we will be fishing for trout, lake has mostly Rainbows and Natives, rather small,only 14 to 18". If we could get our SXS to the lakes we want to go to then the size of the fish go way up. With all this global warming here in Colorado we have had near record snow fall this winter, plenty of water and all the lakes and reservoirs and full and many they are having to let out water.

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Beer is before 5 pm then menu changes. we will be fishing for trout, lake has mostly Rainbows and Natives, rather small,only 14 to 18". If we could get our SXS to the lakes we want to go to then the size of the fish go way up. With all this global warming here in Colorado we have had near record snow fall this winter, plenty of water and all the lakes and reservoirs and full and many they are having to let out water.
Sounds fun.
Caper

Mopower58

Mopower58

No reservations about no reservations
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Well FSU went home and Ms.State lost to Vandy but is 1-1 and plays Louisville tonight,loser goes home. 90 today with a real feel of 102 and partly cloudy with 75 here tonight.

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
93 feels like 103. Pool full of leaves from last nights wind. Still about 30,000 without power. Not me got the A/C pumping.
I’d be no good in that heat. Wow , it’s not even summer yet.
It’s 64 degrees right now outside. Feels great.
Caper

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
First day of summer here tomorrow. High of 92 with a heat index of 105.
Holy crap. Is that a normal first day of summer.
No air on yet here. I’m sure it will hit fast. But it’s nice right now.
I get my wood in two weeks. It cooks all summer. Under cover.
Should be a good night sleeping with the window open.
Caper

Alan aka Davinci

Alan aka Davinci

Mr. Meme Master
Lifetime Member
Apr 25, 2015
Grand Junction, CO
Ownership

1. 500
Sure glad today is the first day of summer since we are currently getting snow in Colorado starting around 8,000 ft. and we could get 4 to 10" above 10,000 ft.

Last edited:
Mopower58

Mopower58

No reservations about no reservations
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Holy crap. Is that a normal first day of summer.
No air on yet here. I’m sure it will hit fast. But it’s nice right now.
I get my wood in two weeks. It cooks all summer. Under cover.
Should be a good night sleeping with the window open.
Caper
It is close to normal for a Mississippi summer, maybe a little higher than average but normal for this time of year. Well Mississippi State lost to Louisville last night and is headed home. Proud of them getting to the CWS with a new coach. Good luck to the remaining teams. The SEC has one team left and that is Vanderbilt. They are pretty tough.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!