BOX1

Weather Talk

K

kswaterfowler

Oct 18, 2015
Kansas
Ownership

1. 700-4
Out tooling around on the SxS. Its a muggy sticky, cloudy morning. Notice it is getting a little dark west of me. Nasty storm headed my way. Just got off nights and this is what we call dim friday.

Reactions: Caper
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Sure glad today is the first day of summer since we are currently getting snow in Colorado starting around 8,000 ft. and we could get 4 to 10" above 10,000 ft.
Haha, yeah you can keep that there.
:) I’m done with snow this year.
Did you catch any nice fish. :)
Caper

Reactions: Mudwing
mjn

mjn

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 31, 2018
SE Washington State/N Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Dang... 90's last week, and a high of 73 yesterday. Just east of us, snow fell at a bit over 3400 feet.

I wish mother nature would decide it's summer and just get on with it! :)

SILVER_ALERT

SILVER_ALERT

HONDA SXS Club Flounder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 6, 2016
Route 66 Oklahoma
Ownership

1. 500
In central Oklahoma, we have had the 3rd wettest year on record as of this date. They are predicting another 3 to 5 inches starting Saturday evening. I'm taking the P500 out early tomorrow and try to get some riding time in before the rain hits.

Reactions: Caper and Mudwing
jwfirebird

jwfirebird

Sep 23, 2018
western ny
Ownership

1. 700-2
Holy crap. Is that a normal first day of summer.
No air on yet here. I’m sure it will hit fast. But it’s nice right now.
I get my wood in two weeks. It cooks all summer. Under cover.
Should be a good night sleeping with the window open.
:)
Caper
pretty much same here, got like a quarter of my wood split yesterday before it was like 75(and humid, sweaty) and went for a ride out back. i always leave it open in open area for wind and sun, covered never seems to dry, in sept or oct i put some plastic over the top only and move a bunch down stairs

my two buddies came up to see what i was doing when i was taking a snack break, they live in the hedge row with mama between the two fields
20190621 113641

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
pretty much same here, got like a quarter of my wood split yesterday before it was like 75(and humid, sweaty) and went for a ride out back. i always leave it open in open area for wind and sun, covered never seems to dry, in sept or oct i put some plastic over the top only and move a bunch down stairs

my two buddies came up to see what i was doing when i was taking a snack break, they live in the hedge row with mama between the two fields
View attachment 137478
What are your two buddies. Haha
:)
Caper

Mopower58

Mopower58

No reservations about no reservations
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Congrats to Michigan as they decimated Texas Tech 15-3 as Vanderbilt squeaked by Louisville 3-2. The stage is set for the 2019 CWS finals. Another hot sticky day here as the heat index is supposed to be 105 again here with 0% chance of rain. Summertime in the South.

Reactions: Mudwing and Caper
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!