Mopower58

No reservations about no reservations
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Haha. I was 10 when they took off to the moon. That summer I spent in Cape Breton on my cousins farm. We all watched on a b&w tv with rabbit ears. Hahaha. Kids wouldn’t know what they were.
Seems like we’re all close in age.
:) Oldish.
Caper
I am going to ask my son-n-law since he is in the Aerospace Industry, but I don't understand if we went to the moon 50 years ago why will it take us 5-12 more years to go back? I guess I am missing something!

Reactions: Mudwing and Caper
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Haha, why not. :)
We’re y lake trout or walleye fishing.
I was making a cradle with 2 wheels to help me carry my little boat into a couple lakes you can’t drive to. I’ll post a pic when I’m done. :)
It’s 9:30 and still light.
Beautiful night here. 70 degrees.
Going to be hot again tomorrow.
Caper
I've got stories, always took my bass boats up there, the northerners would just look at me like I was crazy fishing out of there Lund's. One morning a guy asked me how we fished out of bass boats, I replied, just get up on the fishing seat and have at it. Later that afternoon a squall came in, and there was a long finger back to camp off the main lake and it got rough. Passed all the bobble heads coming back to camp at 60 MPH. The next day the guy said to me, the only thing in the water was your prop, got to get a bass boat! HA!

Reactions: Mudwing and Caper
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
I am going to ask my son-n-law since he is in the Aerospace Industry, but I don't understand if we went to the moon 50 years ago why will it take us 5-12 more years to go back? I guess I am missing something!
Haha, In 1969 they had a 60 billion dollar budget and today they have a 20 billion dollar budget.
They have to hitch a ride with the Russians to get to the Space station.
It will be a bit. Might be in our lifetime. Haha
That guy Elon Musk , not right spelling probably, haha, will probably be the guy to get there.
:)
Caper

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
I've got stories, always took my bass boats up there, the northerners would just look at me like I was crazy fishing out of there Lund's. One morning a guy asked me how we fished out of bass boats, I replied, just get up on the fishing seat and have at it. Later that afternoon a squall came in, and there was a long finger back to camp off the main lake and it got rough. Passed all the bobble heads coming back to camp at 60 MPH. The next day the guy said to me, the only thing in the water was your prop, got to get a bass boat! HA!
Haha, you gotta love that.
More power Smitty.
Caper

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
That is a totally different scenario. Inquiring minds want to know!
I think there were just tooo many people that knew.
I guess if they ever make it back, and if they find the 4x4 electric car,
that will be a lot, answered. Haha
The Chinese trying to land a robot spaceship a couple years ago and crashed on the moon. 50 years later.
Caper

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
That was a big hoax, you never heard of that...?? :D:D

Reactions: Caper and Mopower58
Wallace

Wallace

Well that didn't go as planned
Lifetime Member
Jun 28, 2017
Lonoke Arkansas
Ownership

1. 500
78 this morning with a humidity @ 94%. High is around 94 this afternoon. Gonna be a warm one!

Reactions: Caper
Mopower58

Mopower58

No reservations about no reservations
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Just so you know shelling butter beans/ butter peas sucks! They taste good but........

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Are you going to be one of those people storming Area 51 in September. :D :D
Security should be high. Haha
Caper
He's the ring leader! It's all over the internet! HA!

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
He's the ring leader! It's all over the internet! HA!
Haha, my daughter in Cold Lake, her husband is Airforce, texted me saying the US Airforce is freeking out.
They have signs saying
You will be shot on sight.
Haha. Probably not, but who wants to find out. :D
You know there will be people show up, besides Monte. :D
Caper

Reactions: Mudwing

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!