NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
it's raining buckets right now.rained so hard last night it woke me up twice.me and katie are spending the day watching paw patrol and playing legos.
That's the good stuff! I hope you soak up as much of that as you possibly can.

Reactions: Caper and Mudwing
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon x4
Did you scratch your name and date into it. :)
If I was closer, I definitely would have.
:)
Looks good.
When do the walls start to go up ?
I remember they are pre fabricated.
So should be a day for the walls.
How long before roof tight.
Will you be in by Christmas ?
Keep me informed.
Caper
Concrete contractor told me to keep the slab wet all day for a few days, to slow the cure. I did so yesterday but I’m headed to Arkansas this morning so won’t be able to do so any further. But, with another stroke of luck, I woke up to rain this morning. :cool:

This pic was on my way out last evening.

5305C208 DD9B 494B BAC9 AA09F7FE4C75

Wallace

Wallace

Well that didn't go as planned
Lifetime Member
Jun 28, 2017
Lonoke Arkansas
Ownership

1. 500
Concrete contractor told me to keep the slab wet all day for a few days, to slow the cure. I did so yesterday but I’m headed to Arkansas this morning so won’t be able to do so any further. But, with another stroke of luck, I woke up to rain this morning. :cool:

View attachment 166727
I like that view.:)

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

View attachment 166727
Pour concrete for $1 a foot. Show this to your contractor. But jump to the end for the best,

Last edited:
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500

View attachment 166727
It would make a nice rink right now.
Caper

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon x4
Rained most of Thursday and all Friday. I think the highs were upper 40’s both days. Had to move in it. Looks like a nice if very cool weekend to start unpacking.

Reactions: Caper and Mudwing
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5

View attachment 166727
Looking good!

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!