Weather Talk

R

rickoshea

looks like it's below freezing for the rest of the winter now. and wind.this is what happened to my front yard last time there was a high wind forecast.the tree on the right tore the wires from my house and yanked the mast right out of the wall.

Reactions: Mudwing and Caper
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
9FA163FF E6BE 4018 8543 D9C6E50A8E55
i got the old feller next door to help me clean up and buck them up for half the wood.we both use wood to heat our workshops.
Me too. I just bought a new stove from Canadian Tire. I get hardwood here. I have about 20 cords of rock maple that Dorian blew down behind my camp. Just got to cut it and bring it home. :)
Caper

Reactions: Mudwing
R

rickoshea

e
View attachment 167546
Me too. I just bought a new stove from Canadian Tire. I get hardwood here. I have about 20 cords of rock maple that Dorian blew down behind my camp. Just got to cut it and bring it home. :)
Caper
very time i hit the trails i fill the dump bed full on the way home.the air up at the cottage looks like there's a wildfire burning somewhere from all the smoke up and down the lake.:D

Reactions: Mudwing and Caper
Wallace

Wallace

Well that didn't go as planned
Lifetime Member
Jun 28, 2017
Lonoke Arkansas
Ownership

1. 500
Probably just that country. Also known as New Mexico
I was making a joke. Been reading a lot of Louis L'amour and Zane Grey lately.:)
The "Code of the West" was an unwritten, socially agreed upon set of informal laws shaping the cowboy culture of the Old West. Over time, the cowboys developed a personal culture of their own, a blend of values that even retained vestiges of chivalry. Such hazardous work in isolated conditions also bred a tradition of self-dependence and individualism, with great value put on personal honesty,

R

rickoshea

i get that,but if it's gonna winter it might as well be snow and ice instead of rain and sleet like it's gonna do on the coast.winters on the coast are miserable.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!