1. 700-4
FB IMG 1578754889857

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
my wife's pushing to get a ns toller,how are they?
He’s a great dog.
We had two Golden’s before him.
Loves the water. We just got back from our walk in freezing rain.
Didn’t bother him. Me another story.
Haha They are very smart.
Sometimes I think he can understand English.
He’s a good dog.
:)
Caper

Wallace

Wallace

Well that didn't go as planned
Lifetime Member
Jun 28, 2017
Lonoke Arkansas
Ownership

1. 500
Well we just now getting electricity back on. It went out this morning about 12:30. Start to warm back up in house. 62 right now and climbing.
We never lost power. We are on First Electric and they do a lot of tree trimming.

Reactions: Caper
R

rickoshea

bout the same up at the cottage,only it's also snowing and wind gusts to 60 km/h.instant frostbite,but i saw my neighbour out there on his lawn tractor blowing snow off the driveway.he's almost 90.love my blink security cameras.i can watch my whole property from down on the coast.

Reactions: Caper and Mudwing
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Snow here tomorrow. Anywhere from 2” to a foot. Haha
You would think that all the stuff they use today to predict weather, they could tell you how much snow we’re going to get tomorrow.
Oh. If it goes north, a lot, south, not much.
Haha
:)
Caper

Reactions: Mudwing
R

rickoshea

-40,snow and winds up to 90 km/h.how's that for a winter storm?down on the coast not so bad.we have a little over a foot of snow,more on the way tonite and a wind warning,maybe up to 60/70 km/h,they shut down the trans canada highway due to blizzard conditions and i have to be in the city tomorrow at noon for a can't miss doc appt.guess i'm getting up really early tomorrow.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!