Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Teddy latest info to visit Caper.
View attachment 225349
Teddy Ruxbin is on his way.
He’s not going to like our cold water though.
I’d love to be on Sable island for this one. Sable is an island about 100 miles off Nova Scotia, sitting in the Atlantic. Only horses and researchers. And shipwrecks. God knows what a good storm will turn up.
It sounds like he’s going right over the camp. We’ll see on Saturday how it made out.
Caper

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon x4
Teddy Ruxbin is on his way.
He’s not going to like our cold water though.
I’d love to be on Sable island for this one. Sable is an island about 100 miles off Nova Scotia, sitting in the Atlantic. Only horses and researchers. And shipwrecks. God knows what a good storm will turn up.
It sounds like he’s going right over the camp. We’ll see on Saturday how it made out.
Caper
I’ve seen a canvas shed hold up at your camp. I’ve got confidence Cap. Good luck to you...😊👍

Reactions: Mudwing and Caper
Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
I’ve seen a canvas shed hold up at your camp. I’ve got confidence Cap. Good luck to you...😊👍

Haha, yeah it withstood 150 mph winds in January. Fingers crossed it is still standing in one piece. . 😊
I love a good storm.
During Juan, it was. Cat 1 when it came up the harbour. I stood on the back deck behind the house, and it sounded like a freight train coming down the driveway, with the rain coming down harder than I’ve ever seen it. And continuous lightning. Everything was rattling. It was so cool.
😊
Caper

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Haha, yeah it withstood 150 mph winds in January. Fingers crossed it is still standing in one piece. . 😊
I love a good storm.
During Juan, it was. Cat 1 when it came up the harbour. I stood on the back deck behind the house, and it sounded like a freight train coming down the driveway, with the rain coming down harder than I’ve ever seen it. And continuous lightning. Everything was rattling. It was so cool.
😊
Caper
Yoo crazy!

Reactions: Caper
SWB

SWB

Apr 22, 2019
South Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. 700-2
We have 63 here with light rain falling. They have backed off rain fall expected amounts. Along with TS Beta path being a little further south now.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon x4
We have 63 here with light rain falling. They have backed off rain fall expected amounts. Along with TS Beta path being a little further south now.

View attachment 225529
Good news. Been having light rain here all night long...

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Is that it ??
Wind calmed down
Rain is almost stopped.
Teddy turned out not to be much of a hurricane. So far.
Might get more tonight.
Wife just asked if she should take the dog for a walk. I said, Sure, haha
Haha, the news is asking people to evacuate parts of the coast. They don’t ask that all winter with worse storms. People are idiots.
😊
Caper

Reactions: BamaBoundSteve
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Is that it ??
Wind calmed down
Rain is almost stopped.
Teddy turned out not to be much of a hurricane. So far.
Might get more tonight.
Wife just asked if she should take the dog for a walk. I said, Sure, haha
Haha, the news is asking people to evacuate parts of the coast. They don’t ask that all winter with worse storms. People are idiots.
😊
Caper
Even weather reporters have joined the hype of main stream reporters, OW my God it's going to sprinkle, evacuate immediately!

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Even weather reporters have joined the hype of main stream reporters, OW my God it's going to sprinkle, evacuate immediately!
Haha, yeah a woman in charge of emo, said she may evacuate parts of the coast. Did she just move here from Ontario. They didn’t evacuate anybody in January in Cape Breton when the winds got to 150 mph.
I guess Teddy is still coming, but if that’s what’s coming, we’re good.
😊
Caper

Reactions: Montecresto
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!