Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
About 30 miles north of my ranch in the southern Rockies, New Mexico.....

50EBE2A2 A8A4 4729 B6AE 0B8EAB8B74A7

Reactions: Mudwing and Caper
CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
Glad you are safe. Have you ever done the steam caves in Idaho Springs?
Thanks.

I'm not a tourist type, anywhere that draws the general population, repels me, like opposite magnetic poles. But meeting up wit you riff raff is something I'm looking forward to. :oops:
Stay safe CID.
Keep us informed.
Caper
I live in suburbia, so I'm quite safe, thank you.

We've had our first confirmed deaths in the East Troublesome fire, an elderly couple, 84 and 86, who refused to evacuate. The fire was reported to be moving faster than a man can run.

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Thanks.

I'm not a tourist type, anywhere that draws the general population, repels me, like opposite magnetic poles. But meeting up wit you riff raff is something I'm looking forward to. :oops:
I live in suburbia, so I'm quite safe, thank you.

We've had our first confirmed deaths in the East Troublesome fire, an elderly couple, 84 and 86, who refused to evacuate. The fire was reported to be moving faster than a man can run.

Saw that on the news. They sheltered in their basement.
Sad
Caper

CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
That might shed some light on 100Acre's question about a subterranean dwelling although once the structure is in flames, so is the basement.

Snow is supposed to start tonight here in Denver and they're predicting well over a foot in the northern Rockies which is directly over the Cameron Peaks fire. The East Troublesome fire looks to be on the SW edge of that snow, so less but at least some.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Oh s***. Supposed to get snow in the next couple days aren’t you. Fingers crossed it hits there too.
That’s not good.
Praying for you.
🤞
Caper
Thanks buddy. Yes, snow is in the forecast for Sunday/Monday, and a foot where that fire is....

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
That might shed some light on 100Acre's question about a subterranean dwelling although once the structure is in flames, so is the basement.

Snow is supposed to start tonight here in Denver and they're predicting well over a foot in the northern Rockies which is directly over the Cameron Peaks fire. The East Troublesome fire looks to be on the SW edge of that snow, so less but at least some.
🤞
Caper

Reactions: CID
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Still nice this morning, but come 4pm a nasty front moves through for a couple days....

CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
How’s the fire ?
Snow tonight ?
Caper
Yep, snowing lightly but the heavy stuff is supposed to get here tonight and through into Tuesday. It's Sunday so news won't be here for another half hour. It is 16* F here in Denver and colder in the mountains so that will surely help unless you're the poor guys fighting it. 🥶 🥶 🥶

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Yep, snowing lightly but the heavy stuff is supposed to get here tonight and through into Tuesday. It's Sunday so news won't be here for another half hour. It is 16* F here in Denver and colder in the mountains so that will surely help unless you're the poor guys fighting it. 🥶 🥶 🥶
Saw the snow on the football game.
Caper

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!