Welcome Elka Suspension as a club sponsor!

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Please help me welcome @ElkaSuspension as our newest club sponsor. If you are looking to improve the ride of your Honda Pioneer you need to check them out.

Pioneer 1000-5
PIONEER 1000-5 / 1000-5 EPS (DELUXE), 2016 to 2017 Archives - Elka Suspension

Pioneer 1000-3
PIONEER 1000 / 1000 EPS, 2016 to 2017 Archives - Elka Suspension

Pioneer 700 / 700-4
PIONEER 700 / 700-4, 2014 to 2017 Archives - Elka Suspension

A57c0604e4acd3ac59e5a25a6aaa79e4

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Welcome @ElkaSuspension! It is rumored that the Hondasxs Club members are crazy about mods, especially shock upgrades;)

Question: What would you say is the shock by Elka which most closely compares to the QS3'so_O

Reactions: JTW
J

JTW

Welcome @ElkaSuspension! It is rumored that the Hondasxs Club members are crazy about mods, especially shock upgrades;)

Question: What would you say is the shock by Elka which most closely compares to the QS3'so_O
Welcome!! I too am interested as I'll be upgrading shocks soon.. why are yours better?

ElkaSuspension

ElkaSuspension

Vendor
Dec 28, 2016
Canada
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Hey guys, thanks for the welcome!

I'll be posting more info on our shock packages shortly, however to quickly anser your question, all ou shocks are built to order, taking into consideration specific information such as your riding style, weight and abilities. This way we are sure that we are offering exactly what our customers are looking for in a suspension upgrade, rather than off-the shelves, tuned for the masses shocks.

Our Stage 3 Shock Absorbers would be the most comparable option to the QS3, with our adjustable preload and low-speed compression.

I'll post detailed information about all the shocks we have available for the Pioneer shortly!

Thanks

Frank
Elka Suspension

C

Curtis

Apr 9, 2017
Mississippi
Ownership

1. 500

2. Do not currently own
Hey guys, thanks for the welcome!

I'll be posting more info on our shock packages shortly, however to quickly anser your question, all ou shocks are built to order, taking into consideration specific information such as your riding style, weight and abilities. This way we are sure that we are offering exactly what our customers are looking for in a suspension upgrade, rather than off-the shelves, tuned for the masses shocks.

Our Stage 3 Shock Absorbers would be the most comparable option to the QS3, with our adjustable preload and low-speed compression.

I'll post detailed information about all the shocks we have available for the Pioneer shortly!

Thanks

Frank
Elka Suspension

Anything for the p500??

J

JTW

Hey Elka I'm getting tired of getting the run around on fox shocks. I can get the Qs3 foxes for 1300 and I'm told they make the machine set higher. What can you offer me in that price range for my 700 p4. I want a stiffer ride and to set a little higher.
How are they giving you the run-around? What's the question?

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Any discounts for club members? Very close to ordering my rears. @ElkaSuspension

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: sharp
Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Welcome Elka shocks! We really appreciate the sponsership for our 2017 PioneerTakeover.
I am using the Commander shocks now on my 700-4, i would be interested in upgrading to the Elka shocks. I need to find someone thag has a set to test drive there rig for a comparison.

GPR1500SC

GPR1500SC

Lifetime Member
Mar 3, 2016
North East MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X LV
I'm about to purchase also... what can you do for us? I'm leaning towards Fox unless you can beat the price or match price with a better shock.

It would be great if we would get a sales pitch on what Elka does better then Fox like we got better seals bigger valves or where ever they are getting the extra $150.00 a shocks worth of expense in then.
I called Elka yesterday to talk to them and to ask them from a professional point of view if they thought putting high lifter bars in to raise my ride height or just turning up my preload was the better option?
The salesman basically told me they cost $2000.00 and raising my SxS was ruining my suspension geometry and if I was building a rock crawler shocks where a waste of money :(
They need a better salesman I didn't bother to tell him I already found a dealer that would sell them to me for $1799.00 and 2 you never tell your future customer in a nut shell he is stupid and don't no what he is doing I will be ordering Foxes in the very very near future.

J

JTW

It would be great if we would get a sales pitch on what Elka does better then Fox like we got better seals bigger valves or where ever they are getting the extra $150.00 a shocks worth of expense in then.
I called Elka yesterday to talk to them and to ask them from a professional point of view if they thought putting high lifter bars in to raise my ride height or just turning up my preload was the better option?
The salesman basically told me they cost $2000.00 and raising my SxS was ruining my suspension geometry and if I was building a rock crawler shocks where a waste of money :(
They need a better salesman I didn't bother to tell him I already found a dealer that would sell them to me for $1799.00 and 2 you never tell your future customer in a nut shell he is stupid and don't no what he is doing I will be ordering Foxes in the very very near future.
which Elka shocks were they?

ElkaSuspension

ElkaSuspension

Vendor
Dec 28, 2016
Canada
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Hey guys,

Please email me at [email protected] for forum members discounts, I'll be able to create individual discount codes for you.

You can see all the benefits from our Stage 3 here:

Stage 3 Performance UTV Shock Absorbers - Elka Suspension

Mainly, the compression adjustment is much more precise on our Stage 3, our proprietary oil blend is made to last longer at higher temperatures and our shocks are built to your exact riding style and weight. The competition generally offers a choice of regular duty or heavy duty springs, while we use a spring according to the weight of the machine and it's user, and we valve them according to the riding style (you don't want a shock prepped for XC racing if you only do medium-paced trail riding, and vice versa).

Thanks,

Frank
Elka Suspension