BOX1

Welcome TORQ Masters to the Honda SxS Club!

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The 500 clan needs no introduction, but for the rest of us....
Did you know that thanks to a handful of our members we now have a true locker for the Honda Pioneer 500.

Chooglin, @JWB , trigger, Mudder, Ichybod, @100Acre,@jay_man81, and..... (Who else do I need to add?)

INTRODUCING TORQ MASTERS INDUSTRIES. --> @Torq-Masters
Please help me welcome them to the Honda SxS Club as an official vendor!

Torq-Masters Industries; 100% made in the USA, out of the best materials in the industry, to give you the confidence and Traction to Go Anywhere, at a price you can afford.

Cora will be by shortly with a brief intro and is here to help provide support channel if you need it from @Torq-Masters.

Thanks.

Torq-Masters%205x8%20front%20.jpg

Last edited:
Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Welcome to the forum. Thanks for listening to some of our members. I'm going to br riding with a member with one of your lockers. I'm very interested to see how well it works.

Tflynn

Tflynn

Not a liberal
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 12, 2015
Northern California
Ownership

1. 700-2
Welcome and thank you for producing this locker finally!! It’s really awesome when a company listens to what the market wants and actually follows through with a product. I know there is always some risk involved when releasing a new item like this so I give you guys a lot of credit for doing it, I hope you sell the crap out of these!!

If you have a 500 buy one!!

J

jmcampbell54

Feb 3, 2018
Texas
Welcome to the forum. Thanks for listening to some of our members. I'm going to br riding with a member with one of your lockers. I'm very interested to see how well it works.

I’m ready to go beat up some rocks!!!

Thanks again Cora, we’ll try to capture some video and pictures for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!