P500 Western Dealer?

Huklebry

Huklebry

Apr 15, 2020
SE Idaho
Ownership

1. 500
We live is SE Idaho and are ready to purchase. Seeing dealers selling for sub $8K out east, but nowhere (That I can find) within 500 miles of Pocatello ID. Everyone wants full MSRP. Any recommendations? Willing to buy 2018 or newer. Green, White or Brown.

CaboJim

CaboJim

Nov 1, 2018
Washougal WA
Ownership

1. 500
South Bound Honda out of Tacoma treated me right. I would have liked to purchase more locally but the local Portland dealers didn't want to budge on pricing.

S

snakeriver

Oct 11, 2018
Clarkston Wa
Ownership

1. 500
Try Jesse at Mac's cycle in Clarkston Washington....

Huklebry

Huklebry

Apr 15, 2020
SE Idaho
Ownership

1. 500
Ended up with a slightly used 2019 with a few upgrades. We've loved it so far!

Alpine

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Congrats on the new to you machine. Hopefully it gives you all the smiles/dollar you've been anticipating. Judging from the little one's smile it is on the right track so far!

#NTC

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
really? you tell him rb3 sent you.... Im really suprised
In not.
See my rant in the H.F.A.W.H.A thread...

It's not that they aren't discounting the machine. They are. But by the time they add all the BS fees and taxes back in, it's really null. Base 1000-3 at 14,100. Final sale price is $16999. $350 of that is a top.
I had him get me a payment on a 700-2, and playing with payment calcs on line, it's the same deal: MSRP + a few thousand. Don't think there are any lines out the door for 700-2's...

Reactions: Mudwing
DG Rider

DG Rider

Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
In not.
See my rant in the H.F.A.W.H.A thread...

It's not that they aren't discounting the machine. They are. But by the time they add all the BS fees and taxes back in, it's really null. Base 1000-3 at 14,100. Final sale price is $16999. $350 of that is a top.
I had him get me a payment on a 700-2, and playing with payment calcs on line, it's the same deal: MSRP + a few thousand. Don't think there are any lines out the door for 700-2's...
Goddamned phone!
That's the wrong rant!

This one...

DG Rider

DG Rider

Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Maybe Jason isn't giving me such a bad deal.
Called one of the Ridenow dealerships in the valley on a base 700-2 "on sale" for $10,699.

OTD? $14,9**.
He went through all the freight and other BS, and at one point, I think he said set up and assembly was $1k and some change. There are lots of reviews about them that pretty much say they have "cheap" prices, but add a bunch a s*** to it, and there may be one more if I decide to do one.
Anyone that charges 1k for "set up and assembly" on one of these should be charged with extortion.

• Wow
Reactions: Mudwing
RB3offroad

RB3offroad

Vendor
Nov 2, 2017
Tempe, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Maybe Jason isn't giving me such a bad deal.
Called one of the Ridenow dealerships in the valley on a base 700-2 "on sale" for $10,699.

OTD? $14,9**.
He went through all the freight and other BS, and at one point, I think he said set up and assembly was $1k and some change. There are lots of reviews about them that pretty much say they have "cheap" prices, but add a bunch a s*** to it, and there may be one more if I decide to do one.
Anyone that charges 1k for "set up and assembly" on one of these should be charged with extortion.
I have purchase from Ride Now and Western and hands down Western did much better and their service also was great! Which is important to me.

Reactions: DG Rider
DG Rider

DG Rider

Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
I have purchase from Ride Now and Western and hands down Western did much better and their service also was great! Which is important to me.
I don't really care too much about the service dept, since I'm a better mechanic than they are, but the "buying experience" is definitely smooth at Western Honda. Got my 700 there back in 2013, and it was one of the smoothest things I've ever done. Want to say the guys name was Allen back then.

Reactions: RB3offroad
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
He went through all the freight and other BS, and at one point, I think he said set up and assembly was $1k and some change.

Don't understand why you allowed him to? My calls started with, " I am going to buy a Pioneer 500, what's your best OTD price"? Usually followed up by the specific dealership who's price is kicking their ass. The rest is dealer babble that I have no time for or interest in.

Reactions: DG Rider
DG Rider

DG Rider

Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Don't understand why you allowed him to? My calls started with, " I am going to buy a Pioneer 500, what's your best OTD price"? Usually followed up by the specific dealership who's price is kicking their ass. The rest is dealer babble that I have no time for or interest in.
???
Because he has the right to free speech?

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!