BOX1

Talon What color Talon do you like the best.

What color Talon do you like the best?

• Red

Votes: 40 47.1%
  • Blue

Votes: 23 27.1%
  • Textron Green

Votes: 22 25.9%

• Total voters
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Which Honda Talon color do you like the best?
Reply with what color you would like to see.

Poll above post 1.

Thanks.
HONDATALON3

CTDpower

CTDpower

Jul 21, 2016
Gypsum, Colorado
Ownership

1. 1000-5
For some dumb reason my wife likes the green. No way I'm wearing somebody else's colors (Kawasaki or yamaha) so I guess I'm going red. Probably cover most of it up with black decals or remove colored panels if I could. All black would be preferable for me. Or maybe mostly black with some red accents or something.

jjau06

jjau06

Feb 22, 2014
I’m in on the Red, would like to see one in white. Wish we could see the Front of the Red one since it’s not crated to get an idea on the ground clearance. Looks like the blue/gray and neon green ones are pulled down pretty snug on the crate making them look like low riders

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Green is pretty sweet and in the woods I always liked it on bikes but red means Honda. I’d have to go red!

Reactions: pct and Mudwing
Bastardchild

Bastardchild

Nov 3, 2016
Orange Heights, fl
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Which Honda Talon color do you like the best?
Reply with what color you would like to see.

Poll above post 1.

Thanks.
View attachment 79098
Out of all the fake Talons i like the lime green the best. I wonder though if i would get tired of looking at that bright color after a while and wish i woulda got the red one. Oh well, it doesnt matter. I cant justify another monthly payment on a toy, and its probably fake news anyway...bahahaha

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Out of all the fake Talons i like the lime green the best. I wonder though if i would get tired of looking at that bright color after a while and wish i woulda got the red one. Oh well, it doesnt matter. I cant justify another monthly payment on a toy, and its probably fake news anyway...bahahaha
You can tell it’s real because someone left thier receipt on the floor!

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'd prefer a more subdued green, OD, or desert tan, or camouflage. I don't care for the bright shiny colored stuff. If there was a white one, then I'd paint it, but not like Whinnie the pooh.

Last edited:
100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Green is pretty sweet and in the woods I always liked it on bikes but red means Honda. I’d have to go red!
Red may represent the Honda color, but when it's all said and done, it's still just a color. I'd rather have a BA Honda below and a preferred darker green or tan above. Like Squatch, I like to be heard and not seen or filmed unless it's with a crappy camera.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!