Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
So where are you from and what do you do for a living? Everybody is welcome to join in! Even those 1000 owners trying to over compensate!! Lmao!!
I brought this up in a thread a long time ago, not many responses.
Sounds technical Talen...not the poop one.

J

JTW

I brought this up in a thread a long time ago, not many responses.
Sounds technical Talen...not the poop one.
Yes, but you're a Yankee.. Nobody likes Yankees!!

See, I'm from Kentucky.. We have horse racing, basketball, bourbon, pretty women (eastern ky excluded), fried chicken, baseball bats, a freak'n ark now!, corvettes, a big ass fireworks show, awesome hunt'n (including elk), and lots of guns!!

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
This is what me and @DGann do...

It's poultry vaccination equipment. It's been my baby for over a decade and I'm blessed to work with friends.

It vaccinates chickens before they hatch. We shoot a needle thru the shell to inoculate. And do it at about 60,000 eggs per hour. You guys have prob seen the equipment in my shop background behind the pioneer.

Here's a couple on the trailer ready to go
Fff39641d9691000a58afbc8b4081c8d

Best pic I could find of the whole package
88b6ffef552592f4015d63f5a8054d4c

It's not exciting to most, not dangerous, damn sure not as prestigious as those that wear a uniform everyday. (Thanks to all of you)

Dgann and I still have our fun, it's challenging, and most importantly we enjoy it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500

It's poultry vaccination equipment. It's been my baby for over a decade and I'm blessed to work with friends.

It vaccinates chickens before they hatch. We shoot a needle thru the shell to inoculate. And do it at about 60,000 eggs per hour. You guys have prob seen the equipment in my shop background behind the pioneer.

View attachment 20223

View attachment 20224

It's not exciting to most, not dangerous, damn sure not as prestigious as those that wear a uniform everyday. (Thanks to all of you)

Dgann and I still have our fun, it's challenging, and most importantly we enjoy it.

That's kool

DGann

DGann

Dec 20, 2015
Russellville Alabama

View attachment 20223

View attachment 20224

Well said Joey, we do have fun and we do enjoy what we do.

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm a 2nd generation self employed plumber . I do mostly residential and light commercial service and remodeling. I'm the only employee. Love what I do and am blessed with a lot of great customers.

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I'm a 2nd generation self employed plumber . I do mostly residential and light commercial service and remodeling. I'm the only employee. Love what I do and am blessed with a lot of great customers.

Hey bud, I had the pleasure to meet you and your son. Wonder if he'll be the 3rd gen?

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hey bud, I had the pleasure to meet you and your son. Wonder if he'll be the 3rd gen?

I've got 3 sons now 6 ,4,and 9 months. I'd love it if one wanted to go this route. I'll let one of them come with once in awhile like I used to do with my dad and they love it.

webby

webby

Lifetime Member
Nov 25, 2015
Philipsburg, Pa.
Ownership

1. 500
So where are you from and what do you do for a living? Everybody is welcome to join in! Even those 1000 owners trying to over compensate!! Lmao!!
I live in Central Pa. and work @Penn State University. I'm an Electrical Planner/Estimator. I live in a small town about 20 miles West of the University called Philipsburg.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Yes, but you're a Yankee.. Nobody likes Yankees!!

See, I'm from Kentucky.. We have horse racing, basketball, bourbon, pretty women (eastern ky excluded), fried chicken, baseball bats, a freak'n ark now!, corvettes, a big ass fireworks show, awesome hunt'n (including elk), and lots of guns!!
Lol! You're right. We only have teeth, shoes, pretty women that aren't related... oh and we won! ;)

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!