BOX1

Talon What We (The Consumer) Recommend Honda Change on the Talon

Cobweb

Cobweb

Mar 2, 2019
Hexi Hollow
Ownership

1. Talon R
1. Thicker fire wall to protect from sticks and branches penetrating into the cab. I'm just not a fan of being impaled.

2. Would like to see more variations of the models like Can Am does. Maybe a rock crawler, mudder, etc.

3. BETTER GAUGES!!!!!! Impossible to read at any speed.

Last edited:
SpeedBuggy

SpeedBuggy

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 1, 2020
WA
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon R
Not in any order. I’m happy with my Talon overall
Better display/ gauges
Rear trailing arm protection. Also the design doesn’t offer outside cv protection like the RZR and Can Ams do.
Fully adjustable suspension
Bigger tires as oem
Oem buss bar for accessories standard.
Cleaning. Not everyone rides only in the desert or dunes. My buddies RZR’s take half the time to clean. Some thought to closing up holes, gaps etc

T

TahoeMike

Feb 25, 2020
West Sacramento, California
Ownership

1. Talon X
1. It should have come with complete doors with the option of removing the lowers if people want.
2. Analog speedo and tach with other info being digital in a cluster in front of the driver. Hate the gauge in the middle.
3. Center stack should have places for swtches.
4. Flip down tailgate in the back.
5. Much lower prices on aftermarket accessories. $305 for rearview mirrors???
6. Optional fender flares to cover the tires. Or just tuck the tires inside the existing fenders.
7. Grab handle for driver and passenger for getting in and out.
8. Different trim levels offering more of their options as included equipment.
9. Plastic to cover the area in front of the rear wheels.
10. Front bumper with more coverage of the corners.

T

TahoeMike

Feb 25, 2020
West Sacramento, California
Ownership

1. Talon X
Something like a factory protection package with the upgraded skid plate, rock sliders, A arm guards, Trailing arm guards, front and rear bumper. Basically all the crap I had to buy to feel secure! A built in navigation with a quality trail map program installed.

C

cRCuW7WebV3IAafhZvjx

Apr 22, 2020
Boise, ID
Ownership

1. Talon R
I'm surprised no one is mentioning the door armrests. My left elbow gets sore from hitting it on the door armrest.

Reactions: Iowamike
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!