P700 Wheel/Tire Question-

D

dogsRcrazy

Nov 19, 2020
Orange, MA
Ownership

1. 700-2
Hi there. A Pioneer virgin here, picking up our new 700 Deluxe in 2 weeks. Already have a list of immediate add-ons to get, roof, windshield and tires. I want to put the same size tire on all the way around, 27 x 10R-12. I see that the aluminum wheels on the Deluxe are different widths front-to-back. 6" wide on the front, 7-3/4" wide on the back. My question is, can I mount the same size 27" tires on the two different width wheels? Thanks!

JimmyA

JimmyA

Oct 8, 2017
Northeast texas
Ownership

1. 700-4
I have a deluxe and don't know if my wheels are different widths, but I am running 27/9/12 all around with no issues.

Reactions: Ehunter
Mopower58

Mopower58

No reservations about no reservations
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Welcome from Mississippi.

D

dogsRcrazy

Nov 19, 2020
Orange, MA
Ownership

1. 700-2
Here's what a noob I am- Didn't even notice that there was a specific forum here for wheels and tires for our 700s. If Ida checked that out first, my question woulda been answered. So sorry about that! I've decided I'm going to just buy 5 new steel wheels and 5 27" ITP Ultra Cross tires so I have the same set-up all around with a spare. Glad I registered on here though, but I do foresee the possibility of a work distraction!

• Haha
Reactions: Smitty335

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!