Duckbum

Duckbum

Supporting Member
May 31, 2023
BCSD
Ownership

1. Looking to buy

2. 1000-5
Does Honda ever do special sales events during the year ? Special financing etc ?

Just wondering when’s the best time to buy I’m guessing supply maybe limited still post virus etc , but I thought is pose the question cheers 🍻 and thanks

Duckbum

Duckbum

Supporting Member
May 31, 2023
BCSD
Ownership

1. Looking to buy

2. 1000-5
Honda can't get enough units out to us dealers now, they aren't going to be doing any clearance stuff soon.

I believe they had special financing last month, not sure if it's still avaliable.
Every little bit helps right ! , I found a couple machines local to me but I figured in general stock maybe hard to come by still .

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
When Honda dealers return to this level of inventory, screenshot from today:

Screenshot 20230601 220223 Facebook

Duckbum

Duckbum

Supporting Member
May 31, 2023
BCSD
Ownership

1. Looking to buy

2. 1000-5
Test drove a P1K today shifts so sweet , love the power and did some pricing got it down 25k even out the door for a 2023 P1K-5 Forrest edition for 25k even out the door thoughts ? Hard to walk out the door with out the keys 😄

Last edited:
Jerryg

Jerryg

Sep 24, 2020
NEPA
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Test drove a P1K today shifts so sweet , love the power and did some pricing got it down 25k even out the door for a 2023 P1K-5 Forrest edition for 25k even out the door thoughts ? Hard to walk out the door with out the keys 😄
I hope you tried the RMAX as well.

ODAMO

ODAMO

Oct 12, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Nothin like an all gear drive machine with a dual clutch paddle shifted trans. There is nothing like it on the market. 25000 otd is great . Do it, You will not regret it.

Jerryg

Jerryg

Sep 24, 2020
NEPA
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Nothin like an all gear drive machine with a dual clutch paddle shifted trans. There is nothing like it on the market. 25000 otd is great . Do it, You will not regret it.
Along with that complication comes more technical problems, plus the CVT on the RMAX works better in most off-road conditions.

To the OP, do not buy a machine for the transmission, try them both and see what you like.

Last edited:
ODAMO

ODAMO

Oct 12, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Along with that complication comes more technical problems, plus the CVT on the RMAX works better in most off-road conditions.

To the OP, do not buy a machine for the transmission, try them bot and see what you like.
CVTs do not have the precise control or the efficient power output a manual gear box has. Much easier to swamp an air cooled belt box too. Why do you think Yamaha puts a manual in the YXZ.

• Haha
Reactions: Jerryg and ChadD
ODAMO

ODAMO

Oct 12, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
This video seems to be an honest comparison between the Pioneer 1000 and the Rmax

Reactions: ChadD
Duckbum

Duckbum

Supporting Member
May 31, 2023
BCSD
Ownership

1. Looking to buy

2. 1000-5
I hope you tried the RMAX as well.
I have not yet , I really like the flip up seats on the Honda
This video seems to be an honest comparison between the Pioneer 1000 and the Rmax
i have watched that awhile back , thanks for posting, I will never ever hopefully do some of the fantastic stuff MP does to his machine lol

Reactions: ChadD
ChadD

ChadD

Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2018
Brown City
Ownership

1. 1000-5

To the OP, do not buy a machine for the transmission, try them bot and see what you like.
Kind of like listening to a Yamaha owner on a Honda site 🤔🙄🤣

Jerryg

Jerryg

Sep 24, 2020
NEPA
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Kind of like listening to a Yamaha owner on a Honda site 🤔🙄🤣
There are many Honda products in my household.

Originally wanted to buy a P520, but couldn't find one at the time, which pushed me into buying the Yamaha Wolverine 850 X2.

Honda did me a big favor. The Wolverine, although more expensive than the P520 (17k), is superior in every way. Quality, ride, comfort and value, way above what Honda offered.

I get the love of Honda but, if you don't see everything out there, you don't know what you might be missing.

• Haha
Reactions: ODAMO and ChadD
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!