BOX1

P1000 Where does this rubber piece belong?

Smith1

Smith1

Sep 7, 2020
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I recently purchased a new P1000. So far a great vehicle.

I did find a random rubber stopper sitting in the cup holder when I got it home. Any thoughts on where it might belong? Initially, I thought it went in the rear of the vehicle for when the bed was in the up position, but both of those rubber stoppers are in place.

thanks in advance.

90B6265C C541 451B 8BC7 7FAC0624DC0E 24A0B35C D5F4 49E9 A910 A7434FC93FEF

Reactions: Isaiah
Isaiah

Isaiah

Dec 30, 2019
Altamont TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5

I did find a random rubber stopper sitting in the cup holder when I got it home. Any thoughts on where it might belong? Initially, I thought it went in the rear of the vehicle for when the bed was in the up position, but both of those rubber stoppers are in place.

thanks in advance.

View attachment 226067 View attachment 226068

Looks like ones they put on the honda bed extender?

Reactions: Backwoods
GrnP500

GrnP500

Lifetime Member
Apr 21, 2019
COTXARLA
Ownership

1. 500

thanks in advance.

View attachment 226067 View attachment 226068
Looks like your bumper on the door latch. My P500 has one on each door.

Smith1

Smith1

Sep 7, 2020
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Thank you all for the suggestions. I’ll do some checking tomorrow and report back.

Isaiah

Isaiah

Dec 30, 2019
Altamont TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thank you all for the suggestions. I’ll do some checking tomorrow and report back.

If you have a bed extender I would look there. There a pain to get in but really easy to come out. I don't remember how many is on there i think 4 on top and 4 bottom? I don't remember I lost all mine

Smith1

Smith1

Sep 7, 2020
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-3
If you have a bed extender I would look there. There a pain to get in but really easy to come out. I don't remember how many is on there i think 4 on top and 4 bottom? I don't remember I lost all mine

I appreciate it. I don’t have the bed extender. A little more info, if needed, it’s a 2020 Pioneer 1000-3 deluxe.
I’m assuming this rubber piece isn’t a big deal, I just hate to see “extra parts” on a new vehicle.

Isaiah

Isaiah

Dec 30, 2019
Altamont TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I appreciate it. I don’t have the bed extender. A little more info, if needed, it’s a 2020 Pioneer 1000-3 deluxe.
I’m assuming this rubber piece isn’t a big deal, I just hate to see “extra parts” on a new vehicle.

Well I don't know then mine doesn't have any like that I don't think? Good luck

russknight

russknight

Lifetime Member
Apr 13, 2019
Perry Florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-3
It goes under the rear dump bed at the back of the machine under the bed. There are two of them.

Reactions: BWAF and Isaiah
R

rickoshea

It goes under the rear dump bed at the back of the machine under the bed. There are two of them.
both of his were already installed.but it does look like the bed bumper.i found a bumper in my rear floorboard when i first got mine.took me a while to find where it went.it was for the front of the bed where it sits on the frame rail.

Smith1

Smith1

Sep 7, 2020
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Thank you, but those are both in place. I’m throwing it in the glovebox and hope to eventually find where it may be missing on the machine.

Chevy_cowboy

Chevy_cowboy

Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2020
Southern Illinois
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I've found a few extra parts on my new pioneer also, a couple 1/4 flat washers and 3 of the plastic push pins that hold most of the body together have showed up on the ground after washing it. Searched all over, can't find any missing on the machine anywhere.

My theory is these were dropped by the assembly line workers and they're probably told to just grab a new one out of the box rather than wasting 5 minutes trying to find the one they dropped. Probably sitting on top of the skid plate or in a hole in the frame until they got washed out with the pressure washer.

R

rickoshea

I've found a few extra parts on my new pioneer also, a couple 1/4 flat washers and 3 of the plastic push pins that hold most of the body together have showed up on the ground after washing it. Searched all over, can't find any missing on the machine anywhere.

My theory is these were dropped by the assembly line workers and they're probably told to just grab a new one out of the box rather than wasting 5 minutes trying to find the one they dropped. Probably sitting on top of the skid plate or in a hole in the frame until they got washed out with the pressure washer.
i have a feeling you're right.i'm guilty of doing it.push pins,washers,nuts,bolts.i don't bother hunting them down.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!