P500 Where to post a for sale P500

S

Stoneman

Sep 30, 2016
Maggie Valley
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Not sure where to post our 2017 P500 for sale. Automatic/Manual shift. It has 173 hours and 1131 miles. Red with Honda roof, hard coat wind shield, rear bed and Honda installed winch. and a silent muffler added last year. Oil and filter changed every November and I did the differentials with synthetic oil last year. Not sure of the correct pricing for it but $6,500 based on NADA range sounds workable. Any input?
We are just West of Asheville NC.

Raghorn

Raghorn

Aug 26, 2020
Idaho
Ownership

1. 500
Not sure where to post our 2017 P500 for sale. Automatic/Manual shift. It has 173 hours and 1131 miles. Red with Honda roof, hard coat wind shield, rear bed and Honda installed winch. and a silent muffler added last year. Oil and filter changed every November and I did the differentials with synthetic oil last year. Not sure of the correct pricing for it but $6,500 based on NADA range sounds workable. Any input?
Do you make it to Idaho very often...? 😁

C

CamoP500

Aug 8, 2020
Lake Vermilion
Ownership

1. 500
Or Minnesota? Ill cover your fuel and motel costs if you deliver.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

I listed my 2015 P500 with 928 miles on it, similar accessories on Facebook market place. Sold same day $6700 cash. Your price is good.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!