P1000 Which wheels?

Which wheel

• Raceline Ryno beadlocks

• STI HD beadlocks

Results are only viewable after voting.
J

JTW

Anyone have any thoughts or suggestions before I order these? A better wheel for less or any issues with these I haven’t considered? My biggest “concern” are the smaller bolts compared to the HD9’s... thoughts?
1EA6E7EA 9178 4A3F 8165 A7C7D6E43232

@ToddACimer f***ed things up and gave me another choice..
405FEDBD 45BF 48A7 8D7F 2817C1871636

@joeymt33 @Windrock1000 @snuffnwhisky @Hondasxs
@Or anyone else...

Last edited by a moderator:
GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Anyone have any thoughts or suggestions before I order these? A better wheel for less or any issues with these I haven’t considered? My biggest “concern” are the smaller bolts compared to the HD9’s... thoughts?
View attachment 93810

@joeymt33 @Windrock1000 @snuffnwhisky @Hondasxs
@Or anyone else...
I like mine..broke one bolt since i had them

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Grab a can of bead sealer for the beads before assembling the lock. Also a torque wrench for the locks.
Can even be a horrible freight special.

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Run up all the bolts with your cordless with the lowest clutch setting. Then start torquing. Have fun......

Reactions: JTW and sharp
dnjones161

dnjones161

May 30, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I don't know if you ordered these yet JTW, but I was looking at the same set a couple of weeks ago. This website seemed a little simplistic, so I called Rocky Mountain ATV and they confirmed that they can match the price. Free shipping next day to us in Ohio, should be to you as well yeah?

Screenshot 20181113 194401

J

JTW

Grab a can of bead sealer for the beads before assembling the lock. Also a torque wrench for the locks.
Can even be a horrible freight special.
I was gunna bead seal... and I could use a small torque wrench.. just not sure what size I should get. I have a 1/2” but want something for the dirtbike and sxs.

Reactions: sharp and Ragnar406
J

JTW

I don't know if you ordered these yet JTW, but I was looking at the same set a couple of weeks ago. This website seemed a little simplistic, so I called Rocky Mountain ATV and they confirmed that they can match the price. Free shipping next day to us in Ohio, should be to you as well yeah?

View attachment 93816
So my problem with buying thru RMATV is I have to pay tax as I’m in Ky... however, my lug nuts I ordered from there. The amazon wheels I don’t have sales tax as the company shipping is not in Ky. And lastly I have $300 worth of amazon points. So there’s that...

dnjones161

dnjones161

May 30, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So my problem with buying thru RMATV is I have to pay tax as I’m in Ky... however, my lug nuts I ordered from there. The amazon wheels I don’t have sales tax as the company shipping is not in Ky. And lastly I have $300 worth of amazon points. So there’s that...

Ahhh yeah. They actually charged me tax on my last order as well, stating that as of October 2018 they are required to charge tax nationally. I don't know how they are interpreting the law that way and Amazon isn't, but I bet it cost them a fair amount of business. I know that's one of the reasons I always shopped there.

Reactions: sharp and JTW
Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@JTW the torque setting is like 10-15ft lbs.
A 1/4" should do it. 3/8 usually starts around 20ft lbs. Not sure what the harbor freight ones start at.

Reactions: sharp
J

JTW

@JTW the torque setting is like 10-15ft lbs.
A 1/4" should do it. 3/8 usually starts around 20ft lbs. Not sure what the harbor freight ones start at.
Yeah that’s one of the things I’ve looked at and haven’t decided on based on not knowing what range covers what I need most.

J

JTW

Ahhh yeah. They actually charged me tax on my last order as well, stating that as of October 2018 they are required to charge tax nationally. I don't know how they are interpreting the law that way and Amazon isn't, but I bet it cost them a fair amount of business. I know that's one of the reasons I always shopped there.
Interesting.. I dunno. But I figure I’d take advantage while I could.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!