P1000 Which windshield for 2022 Pioneer?

Bighat

Bighat

Nov 25, 2021
Gallipolis Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I had to bolt the pieces of rubber that came with the cab kit which is located where the bottom of the window frame connects to the cab. This helps keep air out. You could use and foam rubber and screw it or double stick tape it to get the same effect. One thing I noticed about Honda cabs is to have to seal them up your self. If you don't your freeze you a?? off in the winter.
At the top of the cab the windshield comes with foam that laps up against the roof. I added some more foam in some of the cracks and some double stick tape to seal it better.

H

Hp1

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 20, 2019
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
There no no instructions for attaching the wiper kit to the windshield, which was fun. I flirted with installing the reservoir under the driver seat, but I use that for storage and did not want to extend the harness wires. I ended up removing the air intake box and cutting out some of the lower side of the body/box to fit it low enough. Also, I didn’t want to have to remove the seat and rubber mat every time I need to add washer fluid.
Brand: DPI Marine
4.7 out of 5 stars90Reviews

DPI Marine DPF912BLK DPF Flush Series Door​

This is an idea for access to under the driver seat compartment.
There is a thread in the website with some install tips.

Reactions: Smitty335
R

Raytaylor

Apr 20, 2022
Kentucky
Ownership

1. Looking to buy
Will the satv flip up windshield work with a 2022 pioneer 1000-3 factory roof.

Reactions: SuperATV
GovtMule

GovtMule

NTC’s SoA, Chief Sarcasm Officer-Self Appointed
Lifetime Member
May 19, 2021
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Yes
Will the satv flip up windshield work with a 2022 pioneer 1000-3 factory roof.
Yes it will...one in the showroom had the SATV flip up installed on it when I got mine. Unfortunately mine had the Honda one installed! That being said if you want guaranteed fitment I'll gladly sell you my brand new Honda one!

Tie

Tie

Jun 5, 2022
Toronto
Ownership

1. 1000-5
After reading and observing many useful tips and opinions on this site, I think I will be ordering the Super ATV split. I like the idea of the open feeling when driving with the option of closing it for cold/rain.

D

duratime

Jan 26, 2022
Monterey,CA
Ownership

1. 700-2

2. 1000-5
Still loving my SuperATV split! I however cannot find the instructions, and I'm afraid to wash it. I'm sure I read somewhere on this site on how to wash it, but I cannot find it. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

• Wow
SuperATV

SuperATV

Vendor
Dec 5, 2013
Madison, IN
www.superatv.com
Still loving my SuperATV split! I however cannot find the instructions, and I'm afraid to wash it. I'm sure I read somewhere on this site on how to wash it, but I cannot find it. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
Hey!
Just dish soap and water. If you're drying it...use a nice microfiber towel. I like to spray it down with a few coats of Lemon Pledge...and wipe clean between coats. Helps the water and mud just bead up and roll off. I keep a pump sprayer in the truck to hit with water when needed.

Reactions: WagginTail
D

duratime

Jan 26, 2022
Monterey,CA
Ownership

1. 700-2

2. 1000-5
Hey!
Just dish soap and water. If you're drying it...use a nice microfiber towel. I like to spray it down with a few coats of Lemon Pledge...and wipe clean between coats. Helps the water and mud just bead up and roll off. I keep a pump sprayer in the truck to hit with water when needed.
Thanks!
I really appreciate!

Tie

Tie

Jun 5, 2022
Toronto
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I had the Super ATV flip up windshield installed on my 2022. I like it and it was popular among other owners when I was researching. Wished it had more adjustments for partially being open but I think there are aftermarket handles to allow for that.

View attachment 335655 View attachment 335656
Hi kandt, I am leaning towards the Super ATV flip up as well. Wondering which roof you have? I have heard that the Super ATV flip doesn't play nicely with the OEM Honda roof?
Thanks,
Tie

Reactions: WagginTail
denone

denone

Supporting Member
Nov 18, 2020
PA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I had the Honda OEM roof and windshield on my ‘18 LE but would remove the windshield in the summer. I ordered the SATV flip up windshield during the Memorial Day sale for my new ‘22 1000-5 Forest. Just installed it this past weekend when I had friends here for 4th of July weekend. So far I love being able to just flip it up to catch some air.

The install seemed to be too easy but I was only using the Alien Sunshade roof since I had not made a final decision on a roof yet. Finally decided to go with the Honda hard roof again so made a quick trip to my dealer Thursday after work and installed it that evening. I only had to do a slight tweak on the drivers side roof clamp to get everything lined up.

kandt

kandt

Lifetime Member
Apr 27, 2021
Bluegrass state
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hi kandt, I am leaning towards the Super ATV flip up as well. Wondering which roof you have? I have heard that the Super ATV flip doesn't play nicely with the OEM Honda roof?
Thanks,
Tie
I have OEM Honda roof. I have had no problems with the Super ATV flip up. It will flip all the way out or works well with the designed gap from the handle setting. I am close to my first service on my pioneer and not a minutes trouble with the windshield. Hope that helps.

WagginTail

WagginTail

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Oct 13, 2020
SC
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks,
Tie
I have both. They work great together

R

rudyeng

Oct 27, 2018
Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Love the SATV flip up windshield. The 22 pioneer still gets hot in the summer so we run it open 95% of the time.

H

Hp1

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 20, 2019
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So, decided to buy the expensive dfk glass flip up windshield by Hardcabs.
Maybe some day ill move snorkel back, but fir now im happy with the breeze i get riding with it partially open.
The directons are 👎.
The seal on top is flat (kinda useless), so i folded it over, and it seems to do a pretty job.
I like it.

20220717 115210 HDR 20220717 115308 HDR

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!