BOX1

P700 Which windshield type do y’all prefer?

onecreeper

onecreeper

May 21, 2021
Kansas City, MO
Ownership

1. 700-4

I have this one (this is NOT my rig) and I like it easy on/off. Folding down is a bit of a challenge because I have the stock honda roof but it takes 5 minutes to take off but I usually have it off in the summers and put in on in the fall. I like it. Would buy again. I am always afraid if folded across the hood and I hit a big bump it will break.

N

NewHere2

Village Idiot In Training
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 9, 2020
High Plains of SD
Ownership

1. 700-4

2. 1000-5
Glass (honda) for cooler months, Bugbuster (Rouge Powersports) for warmer months
X2. I run full Honda glass in the winter. Then switch to a Rogue Windshield Screen in the warm months. One of my Grandkids is allergic to insects. You can’t believe the number of bugs out there.

Remington

Remington

Sheriff Chief POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Or you could post @AHole and you will get everybody responding to you thinking you are talking to them. HA!
Wow!
Although Ive been called worse. 🥳

• Haha
Reactions: FJC 79
Ekimdoog

Ekimdoog

Sep 19, 2022
Freeport, ME
Ownership

1. 700-4
Glass from Honda. My friends that have polycarbonate hate the eventual scratches

Reactions: FJC 79
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!