Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Please tell me these Red White and Blue whips are made in USA.
I personally would not buy something that is supposed to display my patriotism that is made in chyna.
Some of the whips are Assembled in the USA from global components. I doubt you will find any made here, with components manufactured here.

Worse1

Worse1

Jul 14, 2020
Arizona
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Some of the whips are Assembled in the USA from global components. I doubt you will find any made here, with components manufactured here.
LED lights are usually manufactured in China. Even the 5150s. Chineses light on US made base. Sorry man. Cant beat the cheap Chinese labor.

D3llav8r

D3llav8r

May 14, 2022
Alabama, USA
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Can you tell me if they will do the Red, White and Blue color scheme?
If I had my P1K3 I would take a picture for you of the red white blue colors. However mine is currently in the shop. Once I get it fixed I’ll try and take a picture of a couple different patterns

D3llav8r

D3llav8r

May 14, 2022
Alabama, USA
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Thanks, I appreciate it
Ok sorry for the delay. I took a picture tonight, this is just one pattern that comes from the outside and meets in middle. There are multiple different patterns to choose from and choose your speed as well. As fast as you want or steady if you want. Phone App is kinda weird but once you tinker with it some you can figure it out

297BCF5D 8CE2 4DD8 BA80 1DD075C5B4BD

M

Moxdmguy

Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2020
Lone Jack, MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Get them cut down to 3 foot, I had 4 footers. The roof will beat them.
Thanks for the heads up. They do slap on occasion but I can slide them down if needed. As long as R1 is viable I can send them back too😎. Been running them for a year so far with no issues. Granted I don’t run them on trails.

jenk61

jenk61

Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2021
Southern Illinois
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ok sorry for the delay. I took a picture tonight, this is just one pattern that comes from the outside and meets in middle. There are multiple different patterns to choose from and choose your speed as well. As fast as you want or steady if you want. Phone App is kinda weird but once you tinker with it some you can figure it out

View attachment 339240
I took your advice and bought an inexpensive set similar to yours off of amazon. Mine were 3 footers and were $114 for the pair plus had a $15 coupon at the time. Mine came with a remote and also uses the phone app. Couldn't be more pleased with the infinite color combinations. Thanks again.
Messages 0

D3llav8r

D3llav8r

May 14, 2022
Alabama, USA
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I took your advice and bought an inexpensive set similar to yours off of amazon. Mine were 3 footers and were $114 for the pair plus had a $15 coupon at the time. Mine came with a remote and also uses the phone app. Couldn't be more pleased with the infinite color combinations. Thanks again.
View attachment 341039
Looks good! Hopefully you have no problems. I haven’t had any with mine yet

Reactions: ChadD and Smitty335
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!