Who’s bringing kids this year?

How old are your kids.

• Total voters
J

JTW

So, this year is a bit of change for me. I’ll be in early in the week to get the fun trails in. But the wife and kids are coming in Thursday night or Friday I think... So, with this change of trip the last couple days, my riding and groups will change a bit. Just curious who’s bringing the young’uns and their ages.. it might make it a little more enjoyable for the kids if they make some buddies.

Post with your number of kids boys or girls and ages at time if 2020 Takeover as I’ve done.. And I’ll add you to the list.

J

JTW

JTW
2 girls- 12 and 4
1 boy- 9 months

@Bad_bowtie
1 boy- 10

@Russ989
1 boy- age unknown

@Glock21user
2 girls- 13

@clifforeilly
2 boys- 15, 17

@Plumber32
3 boys- 4,7,10

@farmtimpioneer
1 black bastard

@JenElio
1 boy- 5
1 girl- 6

@Leukic
2 girls - 6, 18
1 boy - 13

Last edited by a moderator:
Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'll be in Wednesday, but the wife and son (10) wont be in until Thursday or Friday.
Carter is begging to go! I’m kinda thinking he can sit this one out and I can just be free to do whatever I want lol. He’s persistent though.

Russ989

Russ989

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Entirely up to yall, but if he wears you down. I know 1 little boy who would love to see him.
He’s working on me for sure lol. About every other day I hear about how he wants to come to the Takeover and it’s all he thinks about. You’d think it’s the pinnacle of his life! Of course at 9yrs old I bet it would be.

clifforeilly

clifforeilly

WFOSXS.com
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Oct 22, 2018
Goodhue MN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm pretty certain my 15 year old son and one of his buddies. 17 year old son I'm hoping too, trying to get him to skip baseball for the weekend.

They have asked me if i thought there would be any girls there around their age, surely they are just looking for someone to play cards with while the old folks are drinking beer at night.

I'll be sure to let them know a lot of you guys armed !

Glock21user

Glock21user

" Nothing succeeds like excess "
Lifetime Member
Dec 16, 2018
Livingston county, Mi.
Ownership

1. 700-4
I'm pretty certain my 15 year old son and one of his buddies. 17 year old son I'm hoping too, trying to get him to skip baseball for the weekend.

They have asked me if i thought there would be any girls there around their age, surely they are just looking for someone to play cards with while the old folks are drinking beer at night.

I'll be sure to let them know a lot of you guys armed !
I am certain some of our wives will be as well. Lol

J

JTW

Carter is begging to go! I’m kinda thinking he can sit this one out and I can just be free to do whatever I want lol. He’s persistent though.
Do it... I grew up on horse rides with my dad. I was always the youngest with single digits in a group of teens to 60 year old men and no women around. I’m sure it’s partly why I am who I am today. You should bring him.. it’ll be good for him!

Choogsbro

Choogsbro

CEO of Monkey Business
Lifetime Member
Mar 20, 2018
Monticello, Ky
Ownership

1. Other Brand
He’s working on me for sure lol. About every other day I hear about how he wants to come to the Takeover and it’s all he thinks about. You’d think it’s the pinnacle of his life! Of course at 9yrs old I bet it would be.
First I had to shame you into coming and now I have to shame you into bringing Carter.

Do it.

Russ989

Russ989

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
First I had to shame you into coming and now I have to shame you into bringing Carter.

Do it.
I hear you, I had to call in a favor to be able to make it this year. If I don’t bring him I’m pretty sure I won’t be getting Dad of the year!;)

Russ989

Russ989

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Do it... I grew up on horse rides with my dad. I was always the youngest with single digits in a group of teens to 60 year old men and no women around. I’m sure it’s partly why I am who I am today. You should bring him.. it’ll be good for him!
I’m pretty sure you just talked me out of it. :confused::D

J

JTW

I hear you, I had to call in a favor to be able to make it this year. If I don’t bring him I’m pretty sure I won’t be getting Dad of the year!;)
There will come a time when he doesn’t want to do these things with you anymore... soak it up while you can. You can still let loose and have fun... he won’t care!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!