BOX1

Who likes me the most? Who likes you!?!

When I post the smallest reply, I can almost always count on __________ to "like" my comment.

• Sharp

• CP

• JTW

• DP5HUNTER

Results are only viewable after voting.
J

Jshell3

I'm not going to lie... when I log on to the forum, I immediately look to see if I have any red badges by my name!

cost nothing to give and they are a terrific way to promote all members to post, encourage, and contribute.

"Freely ye have received, freely give"

What a great motto!

Thanks to the guys I've listed in the poll. They put me on the "most likes" board. They, themselves are on the board... so there's something to the old wise saying,
"You get what you give!"

Last edited by a moderator:
J

JTW

I feel like you need one of these..

IMG 3949

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Likes cost nothing to give and is a terrific way to promote encouragement for all members to post and contribute.

I don't live for likes but it is nice to see when your input is appreciated with a like or a reply. I give likes to mods and ideas that I'll never personally incorporate but that you have to tip your hat to. It is a little disconcerting when you post something that is creative and original and someone won't give up a like for you, and you know they saw it. Like you said, it costs nothing. :)

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I don't know how, but my post count is like 2600 something, but I've got almost 6k likes. Y'all love me, you really really love me!
It's the name Mopar. I had a great dog named mopar so you already had me.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!