Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Looking for a short list of ppl who are highly interested or maybe buying the Pioneer 1000-6 Crew.

Thanks.
I’m fighting the urge not to buy one, it would be a great platform to build out and use around the farm.

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
With 13 grand kids(#14 due in Oct) and also having a Talon 2X, this may be a great machine for the ranch and light trail riding with the family. My LE 5 has been a great all around machine. But comfort for 4 adults would be a hugh + for my use.
Would like to see and test drive one in person sometime to see how it feels compared to the my LE!
🤔

brettc

brettc

Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2020
Little Rock, AR & Crawford, CO
Ownership

1. 1000-3
This is going to be a great machine for some people with certain needs.

Apparently, for the rest of you, not so much.

lol
Completely agree. I see several old 5 or 6 seater kawasaki and kubotas hauling in contractors to the workplace every morning for an ongoing project in the powerhouse. Sometimes they pile in a couple more guys in the back. It's a hospital so most contractors cannot park near the door for obvious reasons (same for regular employees). I can imagine ranchers working on fences in huge pastures. Lots of use cases for it, but the longer turning radius and high centering won't work for many.

Last edited:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!