P1000 Will this work for spare?

S

Superthrill

Supporting Member
Oct 4, 2018
North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That should work. It would be enough to limp around for sure. A 27x9 won't be great on the rear.

For another $100 you could get a spare tire carrier.

Dragonfire Universal Spare Tire Carrier (1.78" Cage Diameter) 04-0046 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B079N87KH4/?tag=sxsweb24-20
Really just wanting to get something to use as an emergency spare. Going to be a few more months till I get new wheels and tires. I keep forgetting about that spare mount.

May just suck it up and get one wheel and tire of what I want to run in the future .

Uncle Sam hit me hard last week....

ToddACimer

ToddACimer

Pioneer 1005-2
Lifetime Member
Oct 7, 2016
Oshkosh, Wi
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If you have a wheel and tire in mind, I'd probably just buy one for now. It'll save $100 in the long run because that cheap tire and wheel won't have much for resale value

Reactions: Mudwing
S

Superthrill

Supporting Member
Oct 4, 2018
North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That's the problem... trying to choose a combo. I feel like my oldest boy when he was 7... took him to Toy R Us and said you have $100 , buy whatever you want....

2 hours later I ended choosing for him. Get near the check out and would change his mind....

Reactions: JTW
J

JTW

Really just wanting to get something to use as an emergency spare. Going to be a few more months till I get new wheels and tires. I keep forgetting about that spare mount.

May just suck it up and get one wheel and tire of what I want to run in the future .

Uncle Sam hit me hard last week....
I’d suggest that..

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!