Windrock this past weekend.

Leukic

Leukic

Lifetime Member
Nov 11, 2018
Leesville, South Carolina
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
So Yesterday my father and I (P700 and P1k) went to Windrock. It was my first time there and his 4th or 5th. but it was his first time riding with a partner. We rode on mainly green trails as I had my 5 year old with me and it literally rained from 1pm till we left but we were enclosed. I REALLY enjoyed the ride. and the Windmills were cool to see. My daughter never stopped talking about them and well she waved at EVERYONE haha as we all did but man she loved it. I will say we did not see many people trying out some of those red/black trails. But they looked ridiculous haha We will be back before the pioneer ride and hit some of the blue and black trails and see how they are.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!