P500 Windshield for 2017 500

R

runner10

Aug 8, 2017
Orange County NY/Pike County PA
Ownership

1. 500
The full tilt window that I'm planning on buying from UTV windows and accessories says it's only for the 2017 500. I have the "17" but put on a yellow hood and rear fenders (what can I say??? I like yellow) which I believe were from 2016. I've sent a question to the company to find out if this is a problem. So far no response. Is there actually a difference between mounting a windshield on the 2016 vs 2017? Thanks for any help.

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Looked up full windscreen OEM part numbers on Honda Parts King for 2015, 2016 and 2017, same item number. 08R74-HL5-A01.

Reactions: runner10
Buford

Buford

May 9, 2016
U.S.A.
The full tilt window that I'm planning on buying from UTV windows and accessories says it's only for the 2017 500. I have the "17" but put on a yellow hood and rear fenders (what can I say??? I like yellow) which I believe were from 2016. I've sent a question to the company to find out if this is a problem. So far no response. Is there actually a difference between mounting a windshield on the 2016 vs 2017? Thanks for any help.

They haven't changed a thing on the P500 that affects any accessories.
The Yellow was '15 only. I've still got mine that shows 1 actual mile. Bought it 3 years ago, and still haven't driven it o_O

Buford

Buford

May 9, 2016
U.S.A.
What's up with that ?

I guess I don't have a great answer to that. At first I didn't use it because I figured I'd wait until I had all the accessories for it. But that took me quite awhile to get them all bought as I only financed the actual unit. So it got stuffed away in our storage building, and I never did get around to putting most of the accessories on. It's been sitting in a spot where I can't get it out without a bunch of hassle. I'm so used to not ever driving it, that I don't really ever think about it.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!