P1000 windshield knob part # help

amgdriver

amgdriver

Oct 4, 2020
Amelia Island Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My 1000-5 say in a dealers shop for 8 months waiting on parts and for the dealer to lreform yhe work. I paid for a sizeable portion of the parts/labor up front ( huge mistake). After a hundred delays and BS tales I finally picked up the machine. After I picked ip the machine i discovered that yhe scumbags had robbed a number of bolts nuts brackets and whatever else needed to work on other jobs in process. Injust discovered that the wibdshield knobs off the factory Honda 2 piece split windshield had been robbed and replaced with zip ties. My second guy who finished the job forgot to order new ones. They also stoke the front mounting brackets for the factory top( flapping in breeze on way home from dealer) ( yes I want to slowly choke them) I cant go back there ever and its not practical to drive to the next one Can anybody please direct me to a source to identify and purchase a pair online. The too was purchased in Sept if 2020
A million thanks in advance

Reactions: Lady01 and TxDoc
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
See if what you need is here

Reactions: Lady01
bumperm

bumperm

May 7, 2021
Gardnerville, NV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Using your machine as a spare parts donor is wrong on several levels - scandalous. I would see if there's a licensing board or whatever for new vehicle dealers in your state. That dealer should stripping one of their new machines to replace the parts they STOLE from yours! Those were not their parts to use elsewhere and should not have been even borrowed without your permission.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!