BOX1

P1000 Windshield, need a little different advise

G

golfer1

Mar 1, 2020
Alabama
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I am new to the sxs world and have a new to me LE. My eyes are sensitive to the wind and am wondering if a one half wilndshield might push most of the wind flow above my head.
Would appreciate any advise you could share with me.
Thanks much, enjoy the holiday weekend.

Reactions: TxDoc
G

graybear

Nov 20, 2013
East Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You can adjust the half windshield so that it deflects more wind from your eyes if you like. I run with my half windshield up about 2 inches from the hood. The little flip at the top of a half windshield diverts more air than you would think.

Reactions: JenElio
Enigma

Enigma

East Tennessee Mudder
Lifetime Member
Mar 22, 2020
Rocky Top
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I am with Redmoon, Goggles help a lot and you can get different tints for less cost than changing the windshield

R

rickoshea

i run a half shield helmet with the half windshield,but in my area,helmets are mandatory,at least near town where the authorities lurk.i don't carry a spare brain so helmet it is.

G

golfer1

Mar 1, 2020
Alabama
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Thanks for you help. I thought of goggles but am looking for something when I take the wife on a casual ride. Your advice was very helpful, thank you.

Reactions: Isaiah
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!