P1000m3 Windshield Support Bracket

FL_CrackerLife

FL_CrackerLife

Lifetime Member
Feb 24, 2017
Lecanto, FL
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Does anyone have this part laying around that you aren’t using? It’s from the Honda 2 piece hard coat windshield. I’m looking to add it to my SATV Flip windshield. For support. Thanks. 95dabb0a8af082fb7a161f9fb870427f

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Lady01
L

LaHawk1

Honda now sells that in a kit with the screw, spacer, and push pins included for around 20.00 bucks. I just put one on mine and can get you the part number for the kit when I go out to the shop if you want it.

FL_CrackerLife

FL_CrackerLife

Lifetime Member
Feb 24, 2017
Lecanto, FL
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Honda now sells that in a kit with the screw, spacer, and push pins included for around 20.00 bucks. I just put one on mine and can get you the part number for the kit when I go out to the shop if you want it.

I got one from Justin Linemann with KnuckleDeep Off-road Repairs. He had one he didn’t need. Thank you though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tim-1000 XT-R

Tim-1000 XT-R

Nov 2, 2018
Oakdale, MN
I know this is an old thread but does anyone have the part number for this? Or know of anything like this for the 700-2? I hate the constant rattling and flexing. Thanks in advance.

Caddy

Caddy

Jun 14, 2019
Rosewood, Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I realize that it comes with the hardware now... Now that I have the SATV windshield installed and waiting for the support collar, I'm trying to think of how to attach it to the lower part of the windshield. Could one of you put up a pic of it installed on your rig?

Reactions: Wellzy and Lady01

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!