GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ok like the title says. I've got a 7 pin mictuning winch rocker. What I need to know is how to wire it were both lights are illuminated with my key on source ( how the rest of my switchs are) right now it only lights up when pressed and I want that dude to glow full time.Done alot of searching and have not been able to find this info. Have seen a couple that looked to be wired this way @Corona1 and @Eltobgi may be more but these were the ones I saw. Any help will be appreciated!

Last edited:
J

JTW

This help?

IMG 3118

Reactions: sharp
Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Ok like the title says. I've got a 7 pin mictuning winch rocker. What I need to know is how to wire it were both lights are illuminated with my key on source ( how the rest of my switchs are) right now it only lights up when pressed and I want that dude to glow full time.Done alot of searching and have not been able to find this info. Have seen a couple that looked to be wired this way @Corona1 and @Eltobgi may be more but these were the ones I saw. Any help will be appreciated!
Not sure on mine but could check and get back with you! I do have a winch power rocker working in line with it!

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Not sure on mine but could check and get back with you! I do have a winch power rocker working in line with it!
Thanks..I've got a winch power switch on order too

Reactions: sharp
Corona1

Corona1

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2016
The Land of Cheese
Ownership

1. 1000-5
37ad0bf6549a0796f5bf826417665a7337ad0bf6549a0796f5bf826417665a73n
Switch on the right is the winch. It is a Mictuning.
Position 1 and 3 (top left and bottom left)are key on power for switch lights
Position 7 (top right) is ground
Position 4 (second from top right) winch in or out - can't remember.
Position 5 (third from top right) power in
Position 6 (bottom right) winch in or out
Hope this helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hope this helps.

Thank ya sir. I've been monkeying around for the last hour. Had it all figured except I was still jumping both of the center pins..And by doing that the switch and winch are hot full time key on or not. Unhooked the jumper and presto works just like I want it to!!

Reactions: trigger and Corona1
Corona1

Corona1

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2016
The Land of Cheese
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thank ya sir. I've been monkeying around for the last hour. Had it all figured except I was still jumping both of the center pins..And by doing that the switch and winch are hot full time key on or not. Unhooked the jumper and presto works just like I want it to!!

I have key on power jumped across all switches to light them. And a separate key on power to the winch activation side. I plan on changing the winch power to come from the Bussman and hide a master winch on/off switch somewhere. Right now it can be accidentally operated. That way it will be lit all the time but not operable unless you hit the master.

Reactions: GlockMeister
Corona1

Corona1

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2016
The Land of Cheese
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Anytime. Glad I can pay it forward after all the help I've gotten here.

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have key on power jumped across all switches to light them. And a separate key on power to the winch activation side. I plan on changing the winch power to come from the Bussman and hide a master winch on/off switch somewhere. Right now it can be accidentally operated. That way it will be lit all the time but not operable unless you hit the master.

Yes I'm planning on putting a power switch in line as well. Something like this
Amazon.com: HOTSYSTEM 12V/20A Red LED Illuminated SPST Car Toggle Switch switch on off: Automotive

Reactions: Corona1
B

Byrdman

May 21, 2017
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hope this helps.

Is this power in from winch solenoid or power in from fuse panel?? Also is ur winch in/out wires from solenoid? I brought power in from power from solenoid and ran a wire from yellow wire off solenoid and put it to switch and it started smoking. I'm obviously not doing something right

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Is this power in from winch solenoid or power in from fuse panel?? Also is ur winch in/out wires from solenoid? I brought power in from power from solenoid and ran a wire from yellow wire off solenoid and put it to switch and it started smoking. I'm obviously not doing something right

Excuse the crude drawing but this is how mine is wired. 1 an 3 are jumped together and 5 is unused. I have it wired this way so all of the lights are on. Power in is from fuse panel..key on. Winch in/out is from winch contactor.
20170628 175114

Last edited:
B

Byrdman

May 21, 2017
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Excuse the crude drawing but this is how mine is wired. 1 an 3 are jumped together and 5 is unused. I have it wired this way so all of the lights are on. Power in is from fuse panel..key on. Winch in/out is from winch contactor.
View attachment 47637

Thanks. My mistake seems to be the power in came from solenoid or what I believe you are calling contacter. What size fuse do u have on the power in coming from fuse panel?

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks. My mistake seems to be the power in came from solenoid or what I believe you are calling contacter. What size fuse do u have on the power in coming from fuse panel?

I believe it's 15 amp.

J

Jaked2694

Nov 29, 2018
Pennsylvania
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Okay so my sxs already came with a winch and it has you’re standard winch in/out button. I have a dual battery set up with stinger and fuse box and was wondering how I can use a 7 pin mictuning rocker switch

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Okay so my sxs already came with a winch and it has you’re standard winch in/out button. I have a dual battery set up with stinger and fuse box and was wondering how I can use a 7 pin mictuning rocker switch
Link to the exact switch? And what are you trying to accomplish?

J

Jaked2694

Nov 29, 2018
Pennsylvania
Ownership

1. 1000-5
When I turn my key on I would like my 7pin mictuning rocker to light up and winch be able to work

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!