P1000 Won’t shift at WOT

B

blainehudler

Mar 19, 2021
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I have a 1000-3 that won’t shift at wot. Will shift fine as long as I’m not over about 3/4 on throttle. Someone recommended the tr sensor? Can anyone help me in this? Part number? Or has anyone had this issue that was something else? TIA

Reactions: Lady01 and TxDoc
Hondaking2016

Hondaking2016

Aug 21, 2021
missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
sorry you didn't get any answers. I have the same question. Did you figure it out ?
Thanks

Reactions: Lady01
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
sorry you didn't get any answers. I have the same question. Did you figure it out ?
Thanks
He hasnt been back since May 3rd. That was 5 months ago and was his first and only post plus no pics! All that didnt help in him getting his answer.

if you need that part, id suggest to call your dealer and talk to parts for the part number.

Reactions: Mudwing and Lady01

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!