P500 Wow. Epic outing.

W

wizardoforange

Jun 21, 2017
North Idaho
Ownership

1. 500
Third outing. 90 miles total and 65 miles of backcountry trail travel with some incredible friends. I'm very impressed with this little machine. It's like a mountain goat. There's still some lingering deep snow near the tops of the north slopes. We all required some winching to make it through the short uphill snowfields. Other than that, the Honda seemed unstoppable. My copilot shot some video of the 500 passing though the snow. I'll try to get it from him and post it when I can.

IMG 4439 IMG 4446 IMG 4450 IMG 4454 IMG 4457 IMG 4462 IMG 4474

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Third outing. 90 miles total and 65 miles of backcountry trail travel with some incredible friends. I'm very impressed with this little machine. It's like a mountain goat. There's still some lingering deep snow near the tops of the north slopes. We all required some winching to make it through the short uphill snowfields. Other than that, the Honda seemed unstoppable. My copilot shot some video of the 500 passing though the snow. I'll try to get it from him and post it when I can.

View attachment 47462 View attachment 47463 View attachment 47464 View attachment 47465 View attachment 47466 View attachment 47467 View attachment 47468
Beautiful area to ride! Looks like a great time!

Alan aka Davinci

Alan aka Davinci

Mr. Meme Master
Lifetime Member
Apr 25, 2015
Grand Junction, CO
Ownership

1. 500

View attachment 47462 View attachment 47463 View attachment 47464 View attachment 47465 View attachment 47466 View attachment 47467 View attachment 47468
The third picture shows a pair of boots in the back, remember you have a Honda so you don't need extra boots.

W

wizardoforange

Jun 21, 2017
North Idaho
Ownership

1. 500
and thats with factory tires. Wait until you change them out. You think its goat now? My Ripsaws made a huge difference ,,,HUGE
Thanks for the head up on the tires - I'll switch to them when the time comes! Roughly how many miles can I expect the stock tires to last?

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!