WTB Cargo trailer for PK3D, need advice

G

Gunsite Guy

Apr 19, 2021
Trinidad, Co
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-3
I have decided I want an enclosed trailer for my 2021 P1000-3 deluxe (OEM 27" Bighorn 2.0 & Honda roof). Ideally I want a 8.5x16 but would settle for a 7.5 or 8 x14 or 18'. Tandem axle for sure, side door a must, roof vent would be nice, but doesn't have to be much fancier than that. My key question for members is the 78" ramp door opening okay or must I have the 7' opening? FYI, I would like this to be able to be towed behind a Tahoe on the rare occasion my super duty is towning the toy hauler with the P500 and would like both machines on hand.

Last but not least, if you know where something like listed above is located, I'm willing to drive to get it.

Thanks in advance..

s/f Steve

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!