WTB: Talon R Radius Rod

strubby

strubby

Jan 9, 2020
Central FL
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon R
I was lucky enough to hit a cypress stump under the water line this past weekend. Anyone have a lower OEM radius rod they want to sell? May consider buying a set for the right price. Otherwise, I may as well upgrade to aftermarket arched units. Thanks!

Radius Rod

Lil_Steve

Lil_Steve

May 22, 2019
Gilbert, AZ
Ownership

1. Talon R
I've got a pair of used lowers from my 1000R I'd let go for $75 plus shipping but they're red, not silver. The paint has typical chips (looks like sandblasting) from gravel roads but the rods are straight. Guess it wouldn't be too hard to sand and paint them.

I marked them left and right but I think they are the same.

IMG 20200617 111558644 XL

IMG 20200617 111616908 XL

Closer look at the "sandblasting"

IMG 20200617 111625873 HDR XL

Y-JAY81

Y-JAY81

Apr 13, 2020
Massachusetts
Ownership

1. Talon R
I was lucky enough to hit a cypress stump under the water line this past weekend. Anyone have a lower OEM radius rod they want to sell? May consider buying a set for the right price. Otherwise, I may as well upgrade to aftermarket arched units. Thanks!

I have a full set of silver rods with about 30-40 miles on them. $150 plus shipping

B

BrandonLH

Jun 1, 2019
Hannibal MO
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I've got a pair of used lowers from my 1000R I'd let go for $75 plus shipping but they're red, not silver. The paint has typical chips (looks like sandblasting) from gravel roads but the rods are straight. Guess it wouldn't be too hard to sand and paint them.

View attachment 208301

View attachment 208302

View attachment 208303

View attachment 208301

View attachment 208302

View attachment 208303
Did you still have your radius rods?

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!