WTS : STI HD3 wheels with Tusk tires

I

IttyBittyFitty

Dec 19, 2017
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Hello
I sold my P500 that these were on so now it's time to let go of the wheel and tire package. The wheels are STI HD3 in gloss black, 14x7 with 5 + 2 back spacing. 4 x 110 bolt pattern. Wheels are in perfect condition. Tires are 27x9 Tusk Warthog (soft terrain radial) on all 4 wheels. These have about 250 miles on them of pretty much all sandy Michigan trails. Tons of tread left. I'm also including all black spline lug nuts and a spline drive. Asking $450 for the set and I'm located by Ann Arbor, Michigan. Sorry, won't ship them. I'd be willing to drive a ways to meet up though. PM if interested and send me an email or phone number. I can provide more pics if
20190508 184547

YgBB0B5R2TxhBGjxOs

Last edited:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!