Talon WTX Talon R

WTXoffroader

Lifetime Member
Nov 23, 2019
Kermit, TX
Ownership

Talon R,
Talon x4
There probably won't be a lot of excitment in this thread for a while, but I figured I would go ahead and start one.

So far I have 32s on stock wheels and just received a light bar for Christmas.

My winch should be showing up soon also. I got a Mile Marker 5000 from Northern Tool. It was on sale, plus with their gift card offer I saved $95.

Plans include bumpers, tailgate, beadlocks, more lights, stereo, harnesses, and eventually new cage. Some of it I plan to fabricate myself.

I put the light bar on this evening. I got lucky and had the brackets line up with some of the factory holes in the cage gussets. I had to notch the top though. I still need to hook up the wiring.39a03dedca73749a925f35013aa3ebee.jpg473db145383d0bb6a3636bbecc422a03.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
box4
box4
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!